Shingeki no Eroko-san ~Hen na Oneesan wa Danshikousei to Nakayoku Naritai~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Perversion 18 - While the Hoshi’s away, the mice- I mean…

Ooooooh I'm pretty hyped for this development. Man the writer don't fuck around with his story he just goes "here's a future plot point" and then BAM we're here already. I love it

Dex-chan lover
the amount of "are ya winning son" comments here gives me a bit of hope for humanity

Dex-chan lover
It's a tight race for Dad of the year alongside previous year's winner Shiroganepapa

Dex-chan lover
And suddenly yuri ship happens. That would mean he loses in 2 manga in a row.

Dex-chan lover
So she is cheering on them? That was unexpected for me. This manga cant stop surprise me.

Aggregator gang
Hide your kids, hide your waifu and hide your husbando coz eroko be attackin everyone.

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't expecting the whole Eroko-Spring.S thing to become mutually revealed that quickly and easily. It's a relief really. Pointlessly dragging out that kind of thing and making it into a point of drama is actually annoying. Especially when it was to likely end this same way. That was a ton of time not wasted. Then we get to move straight on to the yuri-tease.

Users who are viewing this thread