Shingeki no Eroko-san ~Hen na Oneesan wa Danshikousei to Nakayoku Naritai~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Perversion 24 - Apparently high school boys have a habit…

Dex-chan lover
all the blatant sex in this one makes me wonder if the author wanted to do that originally in Henjo but didn't think it was ok, and at this point just keeps it at the same level of ero because status quo

Dex-chan lover
How is something so lewd so wholesome! But I always have this bad feeling this is too good to be true or at least something is gonna go wrong😫

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of something that happened once at college
Me and my girlfriend got caught by the custodian doin the lewds in an abandoned classroom (at least without removing any clothes)
but apparently this wasn't the custodian's first time and said he was actually cool with some kids using the classrooms for hookups.
He'd turn a blind eye for some cash, altho he never specified that at all. I think most of the people he caught just gave him hush money out of embarrassment.
Anyway, it was like super awkward to pass by that certain building he was in because he was a super friendly guy
whenever he'd see me he'd be like "you need a room?", probs as a joke but maaaaaan that was awkward AF

Just thought I'd share a really dumb experience

Fed-Kun's army
I have said it before and I will say it again I dont care how long it takes for these to come out each and everyone is pear gold

Users who are viewing this thread