Shingeki no Eroko-san ~Hen na Oneesan wa Danshikousei to Nakayoku Naritai~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Perversion 24 - Apparently high school boys have a habit…

mannn, after 8 years of reading manga, icant belive that my favorite genre rn is wholesome manga lmao

@ranara25 it's only natural. it's the circle of degeneracy: you get interested in the dark side, you go deeper, you find something that is too horrible, and you go back to wholesome manga.

Dex-chan lover
Umm, why is Nao Mr. Nao, when everyone else is -kun or -san? Did I miss something?

Double-page supporter
And we’re finally back with another chapter of this masterpiece

Ummmm, if Mr Nao can hear them, would it matter at all if he's trying to lookout for people?

The MC was so good and smooth, sometimes he can be just a pervert high schoolers kid, sometimes become so mature 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
damn bro chill

btw I'm glad he's come so far since being that little shit in Henjo lmao

Dex-chan lover
@ranara25
Wholesome manga is best manga, its just a fact. A few of these chapters are not very wholesome tho

Thanks for the translation

@SveNo
He calls him Nao-shi but -shi isn't a widely enough used honorific to leave as is. Plus, the connotation is actually the same as calling your friend Mr. in English so it's actually appropriate to use it here unlike how -san might be translated as Mr. or Ms. which makes no sense because that's a standard honorific, and normal school kids don't call each other that.

Users who are viewing this thread