Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - To You, in 2000 Years

Dex-chan lover
Why am I so late in reading this masterpiece after watching the anime?? Whatever I will stay with it now....*sigh* the people are just running here and there without the concept of survival here....

@Xhymer4 @Mervina
I was wondering if people would come back here after the last chapter, i actually dowloaded de first episode of the anime for my brother some weeks ago, and with the title. the start of the episode and what was happening in the manga i was like "wait a minute, what was happening here".
Now i'm curious to see if this is going to be a never ending cicle, there will be an end or the last chapter will be the first again with kid Eren changing the future.

ABT

time to start reading this and seeing what the hype is about. I watched all of the anime and people lose their shit over every manga chapter.

SPOILER SNK CHAP 130
I just read the last chapter and I'm wondering if Mikasa will kill Eren or will be the last person seen by Eren and before diying. In my opinion he will communicate with his younger self. That's why he's asking why her hair are so long and also why he's crying even if he don't know why. He received bribes of memories of his older self.

im very curious on who said "see you later" and why eren cried, its thrilling

Fed-Kun's army
Damn bro he literally planned the ENTIRE manga from chapter 1. Crazy

The only spoilers about the title are the ones coming here to say that it's a spoiler... baka.

Lol. That's why mangakas should plan the whole story after releasing the first chapter. Everything is foreshadowed or connects making it a really great experience.
So different from the mangas where the author has no clue about the future plot and things just happen out of nowhere.

Users who are viewing this thread