Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 27 Ch. 107 - Visitor

Dex-chan lover
Poor chuuny Eren will never recover, huh?
Shippers, yuri fans, and waifu fags are crying all over the world

VIP
This chapter was confusing because of the flashbacks and timeskips

Dex-chan lover
We've long passed the point where this used to make any sense. At this point it's just random.

@criver Don't confuse you not understanding and the story not making any sense. I understand perfectly.

Fed-Kun's army
What I don't understand is why they can't tell the story in a linear fashion. It's always made this manga frustrating.

@LayZzz Definitely Zeke ? As both Historia and Zeke are royal blood, their kid expects to be the bridge between Marleyan and Eledian.

Damn. I mean, I guess considering they said they have "to consider all available options", one would expect putting them all into motion at the same time. But still, I'm sorry for Historia.

Dex-chan lover
@RC1138Boss They never established who the father was. Why did you think it was Zeke? It's not as if inbreeding improves their plans.

@Saint_Issac Eren literally says that Mikasa showed him her mark...

@fizhsmile it's not possible. She looks around 6-7 months pregnant. Zeke was in Marley at that time.

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter... it's... heavy.

latest

Dex-chan lover
Pretty much confirmed that Eren is going to fuck shit up. He's got his own plans that he's not telling other people about, the Warhammer is the start of the warpath he chose.
I'm still suspicious of Zeke but we'll see. Hard to trust someone that was an enemy who is suddenly getting as much influence as he does now. Again, it just takes one second to decide if the titans flatten or rumble.

@Drims After re-reading again I realized that the last 2 panels were not time skip. I thought it was some kind of fast forward after all those scenes. Well all these time skip and flashback are surely confusing for some readers.

Was that mark ever shown or refered to before? or is this the first time anyone has ever heard/seen of this?

Users who are viewing this thread