Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 28 Ch. 112 - Ignorance

Eren rlly had to disrespect mikasa like that :mad: I liked his plan at first but now I’m starting to dislike him a bit😤

Eren has turned into a total jerk.. AND WHATS WITH THESE CHAPTERS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER TF?!?! POOR LEVI COULDNT KILL ZEKE AGAIN! and if its true ackermann's find a "master" coz of their ackermann's instincts, does that mean Levi's master was Erwin 🥺 and Kenney's master was that king? I mean this whole Ackerman thing makes sense but then that does not mean they became "slaves" they still have their free will to do whatever they want, like if Erwin was Levi's master, levi chose to let Erwin die he made a decision on his OWN accord to let person, whom he is a slave to, die! So eren is just spouting BS. I think he is just trying to make armin and mikasa hate him for some reason,possibly to protect them? But still those phrases were harsh af and he was being a total dick to his best friends

y'all dont be mad at eren for this, you'll find out why he did it later

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Well, just saying, but I'm officially done with this manga the *instant* either Eren or Levi die. Just saying.

Now that we'go got that out of the way. I would *really* like ot know what the FUCK is happening. What Eren's thinking is. Because... at some point you have to wonder, what is it exactly you keep fighting for? I would even be up for a cathardic eren-wipes-everyone-out thing. I just can't handle the fac that we don't know whats going on, there's so many sides now, so many agencies pulling in different directions.. Coz atm the parties we got are: Eren, Levi, Mikasa+Armin, Survey Corps, The Military, The Police Corps, The POWs, Jelena, fucking Zeke, Maryland (or whatever that country is called), AoT-Japan, the rest of the fucking world... and they all have their own separate agendas (even if some of them seem alligned at the moment). And here I am, just quietly wishing Eren and Levi survive. Sigh.

Oh and then there's Gabi and Falco as well. And Reiner. And Annie. Jesus christ on a cracker there's a LOT...

This going to be some kind of code geass shit ain’t it???, thats the only way I can excuse Erens audacity. He has to be working to make himself the common enemy, so that in the end, his death will bring peace or some shit. Did he lie tho..... Mikasa can be annoying af but damn, also he didn’t have to do my boy Armin like that 🧍🏼

Ooooooooooh so is that why Levi was so attached to Erwin and never wanted him to go out on the frontlines?

Users who are viewing this thread