Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 29 Ch. 117 - Conviction

Dex-chan lover
Inb4 shounen fight sequence is interrupted by plot & lore.

Fed-Kun's army
There's no right and wrong or black and white in this story.

So it's not easy to decide for which side to root. In my opinion Eren just turned into a depressed emo after the timeskip.

I wonder if there will be a "winner" in this story or it goes the tragedy path where everyone loses.

Annie wake up and end this already. Kill reiner kill Zeke kill pieck kill gabi kill eden and become the founding titan and live forever.

My theory is that Annie has been in paths the whole time, and will return to influence the war

Dex-chan lover
oh so they just didnt notice 10 or so giant ass zepelins flying over ?
yeah bullshit

Dex-chan lover
So, why didn't Zeke first go and kill Pieck when he was scaling the wall? Or did he do that? I don't think that is the case. Eren has got some new moves boii! All Marleyans needs to die, they are getting annoying with their troupes now.
But First and foremost, Gabi needs to die, I don't want the Gabi to be in the next generation that survives.

Aggregator gang
I'll not ask much, just kill Gabi. I'm not fan of potato girl but this brat is too anoying.

Double-page supporter
"Right now the fate of the world is on*#translationerror, I sure fucking hope it isn't in your shoulders our shoulders"
Yea, and if fate falls on your end, you're going to perpetuate a holocaust.

"We're going to eat the founding titan here and put a stop to thee 100 years of hatred"
Fucking narcissists, you're protecting world just as much as the Nazis were. You're the ones literally perpetuating the 100 years of hatred.

"I'll make you atone for your sins, for trampling on my town"
And what exactly are you doing right now you little dipshit? God, your dumbass not only got your big gun killed, and transferred over to the enemy, but you're also a staunch hypocrite.

"Eren, you're no threat by yourself"
FUCKING WHAT? You mean the man that destroyed all of you when your dumbasses declared war? You mean to say you, the guy, who got his ass beat by that lone guy and currently has the support of not only 2 other titans but an army, is a threat alone? You mean to say the guy who fucked like 3 of your titans and killed the most powerful one in 2v1 is no threat? The guy who is beating your ass in a 3v1 when you have literally a perfect team comp of a tank, artillery and and highly mobile armor busting melee fighter that can break his armor is weak? Eren is literally a fucking raid boss atm. This is ridiculous.

"You don't have to make any more people suffer more than you already have"
WHAT? HELLO HYPOCRISY. Said by the fucking guy who's trying to help along a genocide and murdered thousands.

"You'll die in a few years"
And so will you, you fucking idiot.

Good lord, Reiner is a fucking dumbass. Marly is impressively brainwashed. That little brat needs to be stepped on by a 20 ton rock. If this manga is trying to be morally gray, it's failing.

God, the dialogue was so fucking stupid.

Group Leader
oniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiichaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

As awesome of a fight chapter as this was, ... are they ever gonna tell us wether or not Levi survived? I mean, I'm not one of those fans who's trying to make the whole story about him...but that is a damn big plot thread to just leave hanging for so many months like that...

I don't understand why all this shitting on riener
Remember his arc which the best for me
I think riener with admin are the best developed character in the series

Dex-chan lover
@Yautja I mean, they've already shown us how dedicated those dipshits are about their cause, just because of all the conditioning Marley has imposed on them.

They're not trying to be morally gray, they're showing both sides are completed convinced the other is the responsible for all the wrong things in their world and they should die to atone them.

Just that one side of them has fragmented pieces of the truth amongst them, heavily manipulated beliefs and hopes by being directly controlled by some other power, and also has people with very big mental weaknesses that have been exploited by the controlling power in order to make them pliable.

I mean, yeah, Marley is trying to remove the threat of someone using Titans as a legit weapon of destruction (or at least that's what I remember the dude that died as bait and part of the military were planning on doing officialy, going against the heavily Titan-centric way of warfare that Marley's government seems to push for), but even then it's not as if they're clean of any guilt for the stuff they've done. Yet they try to argue in favor of that because of how skewed their perspective has become.

At least the jaegers and the guys under Eren and his brother know what they are doing, why, and actually are able to recognize their horribleness of their actions. It is better, at least, than trying to say you're right because you're trying to stop something that you yourself started as if the affected party was the instigator instead.

Zeke's lines at the end of the chapter has to be the hardest lines I've seen dropped on aot

eren is taking all of the remianing titans in enemy hand by himself... dont want pixis and the the others to turn into titans but it seems like its going to be that... zekes lines were good at the end.. its gonna cost eren...

Users who are viewing this thread