Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 29 Ch. 117 - Judgement

Ok I know I said I'm not siding with anyone but o guess I'm rooting a little bit with the Jaegar bros? Even though i still think their genocide plan is SHIT but for THIS battle I dont want Marley to win, they are the root cause of such hatred towards eldians if you think about it, marleyans and the rest of the world couldve just mind their own fucking business after the king PEACEFULLY went into the walls. Marleyans shouldnt have treated the continental eldians like shit and just made peace. Like the way they made the future generations pay for crimes their ancestors did in the past and basically gave them no human rights makes me want to NOT root for them. So for this battle I want eren to win.
And afterwards I want levi hange armin mikasa jean and connie to come and knock some into eren so that he doesnt go along with his brother's plan

This is, what I believe, the scientists call a clusterfuck.

Holy moly. Like, seriously, I don't even.

Oh so now they want to put an end to their grudges🙄 after all the mistreatment, it took destroying their city before they decided that. I’m with Eren on this one still😤

Man this is epic, that was pretty raw Eren just grabbing Reiner's armored mouth and ripping it upwards. Big bro Zeke here to help

Dex-chan lover
This is just operation market garden isn't it? Paratrooper landing too far into enemy territory. There's no real plan here just "get Eren, go home". How are they even gonna fall back?

This plan is fucking stupid, i dont understand why Eren would go with it. His rant about being slaves doesnt make sense with this plan....

Erwins face on the front cover was my reaction to Reiner getting half his head ripped off.

Users who are viewing this thread