Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 29 Ch. 118 - Surprise Attack

Dex-chan lover
mfw trying to decide who will be the next double agent
tUuQi7.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
That face reminds me of that thing which makes the Jojh sound.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh Gabi, I liked that part a lot, at least she isnt an ignorant little shit anymore, falco's confession 😭 I'm crying T_T
I'm DYING to know how this is gonna end.. and I KNOW levi and hange are not dead😤

I'm glad to see that Gabi's perspective has changed I just wish it wasn't at the expense of Sasha's life...

Finally Gabi realizes, she probably realized many chapters ago so she's finally verbally admitting that she was wrong. Oh man that a death flag for Falco? At least he got that confession off his chest.

Wtf i thought the black dude died though am i missing something??

edit: nvm im a moron that was someone else, i was talking about when the guy got shot in the brain with a luger

finally some development for gabi n fuck that bitch yelena n damn cant believe i jus made the connection between the beast titan throwing shit n zeke playing catch

wait whats going on with armin i dont get it?? hes sometimes talking like hes part of the jaeger faction

Lol i see we all agree in the comments!

P29 with Yelena/Elena was more scary than any titan xD

And gabi finay waking up. Folco being honest with his feelings was cute too.

I think armin just wanted to trick yelena so she didn't shoot them down before they left the roof.

Usually i would just post Gabi hate comments in this manga,but ngl Falco had balls

got so hyped when i saw falco confess and im pretty happy that dense gabi finally understands "demons of the earth" but still kinda dont like her cuz sasha was one of my fav characters

THAT GIRL IS A FUCKING HYPOCRITE CRYING RANDOMLY. Yes she's brainwashed but she didn't think it through. Even though Falco was convincing her that what happened was a retaliation

Users who are viewing this thread