Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 31 Ch. 123 - Devils of the Island

Dex-chan lover
Street Clown :" Hey, Kid, would you like some sweet candy? " That pedo lines tho and that very pissed-off Levi face. LOL

Double-page supporter
ID'S HABBENIG

7uvJCx.gif

Fed-Kun's army
I'm actually laughing at Levi face of disgust when they did goes and buy some carrot.

The way they ran off and came back with more beer is one of the realest things ever

Ok before I continue reading the chapter, i gotta say THEY LOOK SO GOOD IN SUITS HFJDKDJDKKFJF
Edit: BUAHHAHAHAHAA LEVI WAS CALLED A KID😂😂😂😂
It was so sweet of them to help that kid 🥺😭😭 i needed this flashback 😭 I miss levi and all of them together T_T
Mikasa blushing 😫😫😫 🥺
Edit: did they have to end such a cute chapter that way!??!! Eren what is you doing boy?? How is he gonna save eldians? Wont those big ass titans kill everyone under their feet INCLUDING eldians?!
And dont even get me started on how messed up your plan is?! Arent you continuing the hate cycle by killing EVERYONE except eldians??? The rest of the world will still hate eldians if you do this? This solves nothing? You just become a tyrant and repeating the history boi.
Levi and hange its about time you both came and do something

@Wow_ie
Eren is not turnning the wheel, he's breaking the wheel (see, Daenerys, that's how you do it btw)

I jest, but jesus. Seriously, Eren the poor fuck. I do not envy what these years since he kissed Historia's hand must've been like for him. And I think he cried out in that desert camp, because he knew the conversation with Mikasa was coming up, and he knew what she sould say. And the rest of it. But still he spoke, and still he asked. Ouch. And Mikasa the poor soul, that was the one moment she shuld've grow some balls and just tell him. Goddamnit. It makes SO much sense now why he would go at her like that before in that meeting with them and Arming and fuckingGabi. Because he already asked her in the future and he thought she said the truth, and that means she's not in love and only doing all this shit because Ackerman blood yadda yadda.... Jesus, man.

Eren that poor, poor fuck.

Is this it then? I mean, does it mean we can kiss and sort of HE goodbye? Aw, jeez, I just can't with this manga any more! Somoene gimme some... dunno... Nozaki-kun or or Aho-girl or something, coz imma had enough of this shit here.

Seriously. What. The. Fuck.

Damn Eren seeing the future changed everything for him. He could tell what was gonna happen to that pocket thief kid. Eren about to commit mass genocide on the whole world and leave just his homies from inside the walls alive

Users who are viewing this thread