Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 32 Ch. 130 - Humanity's Breaking Dawn

@Serenata

A lot of people grammatically think of "bearing" as simply a parent thing rather than motherly only but you're correct that is the proper definition.

>Why would Historia agree to all that is hard to understand
Well if it is her agreeing he's given her an easy way out of her conflict of interest.
She can protect her nation while not feeling the guilt of Eren's actions.

Lux

Power Uploader
I know we didn't get a confirmation but for Isayama to put Historia's line "How about i bear a child" right in the middle of that conversation about potential romance with Mikasa. . . . if this isn't super extra obvious ship baiting by the author. . . . I hope he's at least going to confirm who's the father in the end and not just leave it unanswered and ambiguous.

@nomadicengi We don't know why she's pregnant, it didn't apparently serve any purpose to Eren's plan except as an extra safety precaution for Historia from the Military Police who wanted to turn her into a titan and feed Zeke to her, but for that Zeke and and Yelena already had prepared their poisoned wine strategy to control them. We simply still lack a piece of the flashback, Historia's line about bearing a child was in a separate instance from the previous conversation with Eren, we still lack the context she was talking about.

Also, the rumbling panels were absolutely fucking awesome. Eren's final form is otherworldly insane. And notice in the final panel how his ribcage and arms are tied to the Founding Titan's spine like a marionette. It almost seems like, although he believes these actions are from his own free will, he was being controlled all along by "something".

On That Day, Humanity Received a Grim Reminder.
linefte.jpg

OH NO WE WERE TOO COCKY, NOW EREN IS TRULY ATTACK (on) TITAN™ AND SHITKASA IS OUT OF THE PICTURE
HOW DO WE DAMAGE CONTROL THIS EMSISTERS

Dex-chan lover
The attack titan looks awesome.

So Eren just confirmed that his waifu is trash, he got her pregnant, and Mikasa is a nobody.

Why I had a feeling that Eren will die, and the one who kill him is Gabi because no one seem want to do it. Gabi's stare like trying to say that she will kill Eren.

But I still hope Eren will survive even if the ending will not be a happy one.

@Xavfsiz
Myself will don't understood conditionally to eren would do even death?!? gabi would do don't kill eren due to don't individual seem in need of to will it even though others due to those're this still. Gabi stare appreciation trying to said this herself would do kill eren. Prevent already gabi herself having spot to chance kill eren it will be badly writing myself intelligent.

myself also hope eren would do survive even conditionally the to ending would do don't be that happen individual

@Xavfsiz By the gods, I hope you're wrong, because if Gabi kill Eren, people will burn author-san's house to the ground.

Fed-Kun's army
Shingeki no Flashback.
This manga has 90% flashbacks.
"Why are we still here....... Just to suffer?"

Users who are viewing this thread