Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 33 Ch. 131 - Rumbling

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is page 28

Theres like 4 rings of walls? How are there this many colossal titans now?
That army is like 100+ thick theres no way that so many fit into the walls
The walls are barely thick enough to have 2 rows at best

Double-page supporter
@APSINTHOS i may have misunderstood your comment, but in that case Aunt Jemima was a racial caricature of black women so it's understandable people affected by that stereotype want it gone. I agree that it's not a big priority tho, if that's what you're saying.

Lux

Power Uploader
You people need to realize the outer wall, Wall Maria, had a radius of 480 km, that means a circumference of 3016 km assuming it's a perfect circle. The second wall had a 2388 km circumference and the inner wall was 1571 km. Considering a wall titan chest width is about 10 meters there was plentiful space to keep so many of them.

Also they are not spreading out in all directions probably. They're all going together with Eren.

Source for the Walls info is in Attack on Titan wiki.

Dex-chan lover
Damn that was brutal. Eren acknowledged that he is carrying out a selfish war against humanity for the freedom of his people. He rationalized it as a necessary evil. He's prepared to proceed with the destruction of the world, even if he dies. What can the Scout-Avengers even do now?

hftqko.png

Dex-chan lover
The Eren pov we've wanted for years has finally arrived.

When he thought "what would my mom think about me doing this?" that hit hard.

Dex-chan lover
Whew, that was haunting. Eren is the one committing this genocide, and yet it's still depressing to see him cry and apologize to the child for something he was about to do. The moments before their death really fucked me up. Isayama pulled no punches in illustrating it in detail, but not in an over-the-top, gratuitous fashion.

this is pre hobo Eren. we are seeing his development these chapters. Hobo Eren was more prepared to slaughter children. people who think that he is escaping or is delusional are wrong.

Fed-Kun's army
Great finally Eren's POV. But sadly I think this ending is bring dragged out too much. This is supposed to be the climax most epic moment of this history, yet it's going soo slowly and betting boring. Also the art seems to be nerfed from older chapters :(
The anime final season is already planned, don't get why drag this much. Don't get me wrong I hate rushed endings but there must be a middle ground right?

Dex-chan lover
@Lux doesnt matter how long the walls are
They are still nowhere near as big as the earth so the titans have to spread out eventually
They would never be this densely packed
And we saw people standing on the walls they might be barely thick enough to fit 2 rows side by side

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, she dense
@Kampfarsch it's a believable number if titans, while they weren't thick, the outer ones were very long structures

YES YEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!
KILL THEM ALL ERIN! THERE'S NO OTHER WAY! AS A KID BORN ON PARADIS ISLAND IT EITHER YOU DIE AS WELL AS THE ENTIRE ISLAND. OR THE REST OF THE WORLD DIES! AND PLEASES BRUTALLY EAT ABBY, I PASSIONATELY DESPISE HER

Dex-chan lover
@Buraindo You think a ""big"" wall on some island has a bigger circumferance than earth? you know they are spreading out in all directions right? Even just a few kilometers out there should already be multiple meter long gaps between them

Users who are viewing this thread