Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 33 Ch. 131 - Rumbling

So if Titan is like super weapon like equal or better nuke
Than how world handle this case when first country using nuke in real life ?

Anybody wise enough to tell me ?

Im more curious on how Eren in his final titan form will look rather then him destroying the world, not that im not interested in that too

I'm sorry to say this but I agree with eren on this one. Until when do these paradise folk should halt the titan power? technology is moving forward and the outside world only keep the peace if they have a disadvantage, once weapon of mass destruction happens they will kill everyone on the paradise island, based on what? who wants to live with a shapeshifting monster? exactly, no one!

I imagine Eren’s perspective is the epitome of “I have tried peaceful discussions, but they have turned to naught. If peace cannot be achieved through passive means, then chaos it must be.”

Probably a dumb thought, but can't you survive this by hiding in an underground bunker?

Group Leader
@2wei they didn't really have those in WW1 era. I also don't think it could support the weight of a multi-story building over the area of a house (a titan standing on one foot as it walks).

Where update? I thinks time update now?
Apdetnya mana cuy..
Everyone ,try searching in pixiv "エレヒス" or click link(but be good first download app pixiv)
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?illust_id=76584373&mode=medium
Eren back And meet Historia
with her daughter!
Eren kembali dan ketemu Historia
bersama anak perempuannya!
#EreHisu
#EreHis

i was trying to back my boy eren but this fucked man idk kinda making me cry that lil boy didnt deserve that but i guess fuck em right

Users who are viewing this thread