Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 33 Ch. 132

Yeah isayama killed my favorite character
Trash manga 0/10, very unoriginal, wouldn't recommend

Watermelon Consumer
Staff
Developer
inb4 annie is pregnant with armin's child and he ends up sacrificing himself to take out eren

Dex-chan lover
Okay, now all this "trying to save the world" is boring me. And I'm still all for Eren's plan since there's still no effing way Paradis will survive without the Rumbling.

RIP Hange, she was hilarious and awesome. Her death here is kinda meh to me though, but at least she died fighting Titans.

I swear it all started going downhill when Sasha died, so I'll always hate Gabi.

Changes death was stupid how was king 3 titans gonna stop them she could have survived if she just got on the plane crappy writing but dont get me wrong great chapter for sure but change deserves to live

@9itachi she wasn't stopping them, she was just slowing them down, more specifically the ones in direct path for the ship. Since they barely made it out *with* her slowing them i'd imagine without it they'd have failed.

Fed-Kun's army
Chapter would have been much better without the Armong dicksucking.
Just stop Isayama, just... just stop.

Fed-Kun's army
@Nautilus she is there facing other way wearing AP gear suit where Erwin said "You did your job".

It's just sad that Levi is the only one left in trio....

it'll be hillarious if everyone ended up dead, with exception of Historia and her baby.

Users who are viewing this thread