Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 33 Ch. 132

@ZeonII lmao, this is defo a troll, but still funny nonetheless. I think you should've escalated more quickly e.g. "you will burn in hell for the sin you have committed, have shame upon thee, I spit on you for generations on"

Ok, Hange killed 1 or 2 titans? What the fuck is that sacrifice for? It was really fucking useless, if you do the math, even if she did not attack the titans they will still have the time to fix the plane. Dammit author.

Fed-Kun's army
Floch literally got Hange killed. At least we got confirmation that he's dead for good now. I've despised him since day 1.
At least, even if they didn't accomplish much more than buying a few seconds by taking out the ones closest to the hangar, Hange went out like an absolute baller against an army of collosi.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, people aren't rooting for Eren? I let out an audible "let's go!" when Floch did his little thing. I'm sad that he died tho.

I’m all for eren’s plan, personally. Hopefully it will pay off in the last 4 chapters.

@Kuroww I root for Eren, but not for Floch. He just seems like an immature teen given power. Eren's plan definitely has sense, AND Eldians will be able to reproduce

Based Flock protecting queen and country. He died pleading for Eldia, not his own life. Not even Hange can fault him, he died a hero's death.

I would have preferred Hange being executed for treason, but hey, burning to death is pretty good too, can't complain lol.

Also rip true patriot Floch, dying to protect his homeland from this braindead traitor scum

Users who are viewing this thread