Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 33 Ch. 133 - Sinner

Lux

Power Uploader
As much as i love this manga i'm afraid it's gonna get a devastatingly awful ending. The signs are all there for Eren being stopped and somehow peace for the island being achieved straight out of the author's ass. If this was still the same crude and cynical SnK of the earliest arc i could see it possible to get a world flattened ending, but with how the author writes now i can hardly see it happening.

That being said Eren to me sounded strangely well prepared in answering his friends and taking his stance on their actions, almost like he already previously saw in his future memories that they would oppose him.

And what happened with Historia's pregnancy plotline? Why not just reveal already Eren is the father after the tease of ch. 130? Will it serve some purpose to reveal it later on in the climax of the final battle, or is he just postponing the reveal to keep the shipping audience glued on the final chapters?

Reiner in this chapter: "He might want to pass on the founder if he could... he would want it all to end... by someone"
Mikasa in last chapter: "I'll bring the old Eren back"
Fucking seriously, how delusional can these people get?

@Kampfarsch If that happens i swear i'm going to eat some mud on the asphalt outside my house, and swallow it.

These turn of events have been really disappointing. It is pretty much guaranteed that the cringevengers will win and eren will lose

Eren is doing this for his freedom and i think hes doing it for his friends too. i think that eren wants to be stopped by someone he knows and loves like armin and mikasa.

@Kampfarsch that's what im thinking too, or probably transport the kids to where levi and the group are and help to fight eren. or just simply fly up to the sky and drop armin.

anyway i didn't know that the female titan has copying power, i thought its power is the crystallization, what is it explained again?

Dex-chan lover
can someone tell me if the "flying titan" was ever hinted?? and where did the copy ability fo the female titan came from??
goddammit don't pull shit outta nowhere right at the end.

Dex-chan lover
We're in the endgame, I'm curious to see how this ends since even if the group stops Eren it's not like everything is sunshine and rainbows

Dex-chan lover
I truly think Reiner will overcome his trauma and actually become the hero of the story. But we’ll see. Looks like Eren won’t be shutting down their shifting or altering their memories. And maybe Mikasa and Armin finally gave up on talk no jutsu. Him relenting from a heart to heart would be the dumbest development, IMO. He probably wants Mikasa to be fully autonomous for once...

Also; sneak peek at Falco Titan:
falcolombardi-800x400.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@operator42 It actually makes enough sense that the idea already occurred to a bunch of people though. I mean, they'd generate their own updraft and be much lighter than anything else that size.

Power Uploader
@sima0192

Yes, but those too cannot be influenced by the founder.

Levi has s.o.y. blood, but Mikasa should have none and be outside of the founder's influence.

original.jpg

Pic not related.

Dex-chan lover
@Knighto it was hinted once by an officer of marley about the problem of their military over reliance of the titan power might be a draw back because the progress of technology will surpass it one day given titans can’t really do anything with the new AP artillery and airplanes. (The one where they had trouble invading a fort because of the war train having that canon and the armored titan almost dying because of warships)

Basically he went and said “are there no flying titans” it’s more of a joke than a serious statement

I guess the beast titan has RNG powers and will match what kind of animal suit the user.

the flying titan thing was hinted once I think, by the chief police officer who died from bomb I think? Someone was wondering about the existence of a titan capable of flight when he was looking at the sky through a broken rooftop. I don't remember what chapter but I'm sure it was during some kind of discussion on the table.

Falco at the start of the Marleyan Arc also looked at the sky and murmured something about 'flying from danger', right after he woke up in the middle of the battlefield. It was directed to a bird flying at the sky but the 'out-of-the-blue'ness was similar to how Eren was fazed at the very first chapter while saying something about Mikasa's hair.

I'm not saying it's the best twist, I'm saying this has been hinted properly as a chekovs gun. Except for Female titan copy power I guess but I don't know

Fed-Kun's army
Mikasa is going to kill Eren, and the manga will come full circle with Eren's vision in chapter 1

https://mangadex.org/chapter/150211/20

@Lux
As much as I hope you're wrong, I also know that you're right...
I'm starting to think this serie have overstayed its wellcome, because I can't see a good ending for this anymore, too bs was already done, I guess we can only hope now, and it's not like having terrible endings is a trend in japanese story telling...

Fed-Kun's army
Eren: Get that talk-no-jutsu shit out of here!

Kirov Reporting!

Eren: ....

Users who are viewing this thread