Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 33 Ch. 133 - Sinner

Fed-Kun's army
@starlightcitypro we can't have another endless loop with the same scene being the exact same as that one and then it seamlessly transitions back into it self over and over

Fed-Kun's army
Gonna wait till I reread it to judge because I have literally no idea what is going on and wonder these are asspulls or foreshadowed plot points. I found it hilarious when Eren brought them there to talk so he could say they won't talk anymore xD Brilliant

if armin belives that stoping the rumbling will create centuries of peace with the outside world, then armin is really a retard

Well I guess RIP Eren... very much like Erwin, some characters just aren't meant to find some sorta of peace.

Eren choose freedom.

Eren's nakama chooses "happiness for everynyan".

Lil Gee being based since 1984.

Dex-chan lover
Not that this manga hasn't gotten a touch odd but some of you are getting a bit silly about it. At this point, the author has baked permanent consequences in. No matter what happens, the Rumbling is now a thing, and hundreds of thousands to millions have already been killed. They're not coming back. So there is going to be some major fallout no matter what. If the author plays it fairly straight with the world building until now a few factors point at game theory'ing out a rough outline:
- Titans were going obsolete. From what we see, world was at like WW1 to WW2 era. Which means within a few decades the tech curve would be taking off and there'd be missiles, jets, spy sats, and nukes. And that'd be it, hydrogen bomb Paradis and its walls, good bye threat.
- The rumbling destroys vegetation and animals too. Yeah, Paradis' enemies are wiped out, but so would much of the planetary biosphere. That would likely result in their deaths anyway.
- And you might say, well Eren and everyone else there is a primitive hick, what would he know about this?
- Except that Eren has the whole future memory thing going. So he should be able to figure out both leaving things static and tanking worldwide oxygen are losing moves, even if he doesn't know the exact mechanics of why he has a vision of everyone incinerating/choking.
- Giving his old comrades the freedom that is his raison d'etre is going to appeal to him as well.
- So it's genuinely a decent though coldblooded strategy to enact a for-real worldwide devastation plan, that to the world is obviously going to work, but have initial primary damage be done to a country the world wasn't fond of and had used the titans themselves anyway, and then have Paradis/Eldians themselves stop him and save everyone. The gratitude for that would be combined with the Rumbling being eliminated as a threat, and titans would be slowly neutralized too.
- Presumably queen/kid fit in here somewhere as a head of state to negotiate with/maintain control or something.

Time travel stuff usually stinks so that's a valid criticism anyway. And who knows, maybe he's going to do something like have Ymir be freed and all the titan powers go away or something too. But taking those deus ex machina things as a given, dunno, something along the lines of the above doesn't seem like it'd be too weird.

However it goes it's still been more of an amusing finale then many of these let alone isekai#13901823091283109.

noot worry eren defeat, as father eren said,he(eren win) and Kruger said, if he lose(then story will be repeat again and again until founder attack titan win) Go eren and meet your daughter(ymir reincarnation)! with historia! long live Eldian empire!
and thanks for chapter! long live tranlator! and long live Eldian empire!

Eren is like my exboyfriend. And I’m like his friends, still wishing he’d come back and trying to understand him. But he has already decided his path and no amount of reason or begging can change that. We’re just on different paths now.

Armin's talk-no-jutsu worked in the past but not anymore, they need someone like Naruto if they're gonna talk-no-jutsu out of this mess.

Also, if there's actually flying titan, even if it gets an official name, I'm calling it "Wings of Freedom." no matter what.

Dex-chan lover
When Eren brought his friends into P A T H S, I think his reasoning was that he refused to alter their memories using the founder's power (i.e. giving him a free win) because they (and all Paradisians) were the only people whose freedom he didn't want to take away. I don't think he actually wants them to stop him, he just wants a 'fair' battle between people who are 'free'.

Dex-chan lover
Eren, I will be by your side 'till the end, even if I don't understand a single fuck about your motivations(or this manga's history).

Users who are viewing this thread