Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 33 Ch. 134 - At the depths of despair

Yeah I have a question... if chapters 70-135 are supposed to be the last season of the AoT anime, how the HECK are they going to cram all of this into 12 episodes? It's already episode 4 and Eren hasn't even attacked Marley yet...

@Kaduceus I know right, the pacing is waaaay too slow for it to fit anywhere near enough of what's left

They'll probably to a ''Last Season Part 2'' or something, like they did it with season 3. I don't know though, seems lke we would need to have ''Last Season'' for some 5 seasons for it to cover all it has to cover

@Kaduceus Relax, most likely there will be a part 2. It will be announced on the release of episode 16, just as season 3 part 2 was announced on the part 1 finale.

@Tonikill1 you know, you might be joking and i'll look like an idiot for trying to explain it, but the same thing would've happened. The beast titan would've just shot out the overhead ships while they were flying away.

Double-page supporter
@It_dont_matter I wasn't joking. But your explanation tells me why my idea wouldn't work, so thank you for that. I forgot the Beast Titan was there

Charlotte Yeager 😳
images

Yeah, I'm sure after everything is over the whole world will kneel to Eldians and say that they totally deserved getting trampled on.
So silly.

I always get excited when I see these crazy scenes because I think about how amazing it'll look when it's animated, but then I remember MAPPA's using CGI for titans and all this shit will look like a fucking mess in CGI lmao.

things are really heating up. Wow. I came from the latest anime episode because I couldn't wait anymore. AWesum.. worth it, why are they calling it the final season when theres so many things left to cover

i have to say, these people’s eyesight must be beyond perfect. i can’t even see clearly less than a km away, and they’re able to see 3D gear from what must be tens or more km away. lmao

Users who are viewing this thread