Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 34 Ch. 137 - Titans

Isn't King Fritz among the guys who would want to help Armin? And wouldn't he be able to stop this shitshow?

lmao, people really trying to say killing your childhood friend, having one of your friends be used like a breeding cow ,having most of the cast and at least one third of humanity dead is typical "power of friendship and everyone is happy "shounen bs.

Also, the pacing only feels off because Isayama has always been bad at portraying fight/action scenes.
In anime, it should be fixed by itself

Fuck this nakama power shit bro. I wanted Eren and Ymir to go crazy in then fools.Like why would the dead titans all of a sudden take control whilst they're dead, like bruh. Zeke and Armin understable cos they're alive. Eren I need you for the clutch, fuck life bro

I hope it'll be better next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Please dont blame Isayama sensei. I believe it was his editor directions. They say editor exist to press down the author from doing whatever they want.
Im sure Isayama wanted Eren to win but then editor directed him to make typical boring moral message "bad guys always lose" then pulled some nakama bs.

I wish they would release a spin off where it show Hajime Isayama's original plan for the ending. His editors really rob him of the ending he really want

Dex-chan lover
@grecolespaul

Freedom is mastery over necessity

I'm afraid I don't understand your statement. I'm going off simple, using the first definition off from google; freedom : "the power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants.". In this case, Eren act how he wanted. He first outlined his wants, he didn't want to use the rumbling and yet still save his island, he even put up Hange up to the task to find a way. It took few years, of searching, but time ran out and so Eren made a choice. As far as I am concerned, he was free to go about his problem, did so and ultimately choose a solution.

Since the start of the Marley arc, Eren has done nothing but deny freedom using power. First by necessitating the Survey Corps' cooperation in a terror attack, then by necessitating an offensive stance given that the world is now even more afraid of them than they've ever been

I'm not following? Are you saying Eren is being hypocrite for forcing his friends to launch an attack? Well in chapter 121, he says "if others are going to steal my freedom, I would rather steal theirs", I suppose his friends were being slow, he decided to force their hands which seems for all intent and purpose follow his belief.

For all his rhetoric of wanting freedom, all he's done is follow what the Attack Titan has shown him step by step.

As long as Eren was free to choose to follow the future Attack Titan has shown him, it is still freedom of choice. As my first paragraph, he didn't do this first, he took time to find other paths, found none and so followed this one, which at least, can save his island.

I don't think this is just like typical shonen manga. And y'all think that friendship shit really save humanity here?? No!! It is bigger than that. Armin just potrayed the willing to live. Don't carr about friendship or not. And the others, act towards something they believe. Eren believe in freedom, thus he wants to erase all who oppose eldian. Levi believe on killing zeke until the last moment evento armin said: thanks to mr. Zeke. Reiner still think he is in fault thus he sacrifice himself until the last moment. And armin, mikasa, etc still wants to live.
I think isayama sensei is really genius on building this moment

Aggregator gang
Author really should have stopped watching marvel movies. Now im just going to keep moving forward... Until his onsen is destroyed.

Guys calm down, we still have 2 chapters and Eren is alive and kicking! Trust me just look forward for the next chapter! HE HAS TO AND HE WILL WIN!!!

Group Leader
talk no jutsu and edo tensei in one chapter, jesus fucking christ what is even going on?

Users who are viewing this thread