Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 34 Ch. 137 - Titans

theres still a lot of questions unanswered in aot, i look forward how hajime answers them in this last 2 chapters

It's still not confirmed so I still have my hopes up for the last two chapters(hopefully the eren gets some revenge)

P.S. he wasn't even reacting to them so I doubt that eren is dead(he didn't even fight back so it feels shitty if he dies like this)

This is neat, but the message is boring. I didn't read this to learn about the cycle of violence we learn about in first grade or even earlier.

Double-page supporter
Kinda hoped it would have a better ending than this. I know it isnt over yet, but it sure was extremely anitclimatic.

The "deep" dialogue between Armin and Zeke was awful though. From life is all about multiplying straight to its about the friends we made along the way.

Maybe it does have a good twist next chap, but the plot conveniences for armin and co. were really overused and kinda just kills the chapters and overall story.

Was a good ride up to the start/middle of the rumbling though, but the ending for now is just executed so badly and just kills the story completely.

Eren has unlocked the full founding titan power so he can control eldians and Titans however he wants. There’s no way this could happen because HE CAN CONTROL TITANS AND THEY WOULDNT JUST BE KILLING EACH OTHER WHAT THE FUCK.

Isayama sensei pls explain

The warhammer titan is also controlled by the attack and founder therefore the warhammer form can also get the founder powers to combine. I hope this is the actual result cus it’s very logical

eren on the island using the war hammer titan, while waiting for historia to give birth

People in here really forgot that Eren literally said "I'm not gonna try to stop you guys" and all the resistance they found so far was Ymir and not Eren.
Also, Eren's the villain of this arc, he's not gonna be the one getting everything he wants.

If this was the ending then Isayama wanted to convey that life ends when you don't have anything to cherish ...
Eren did everything MAYBE for his remaining comrades
Also the conversation between Zeke and Armin was admirable
But I never wanted this kind of end

Ngl the rumbling could’ve been handled much better, Everything was going perfectly and it was amazing until they reached Eren and started Fighting him, it has just been some nonsense from that point..It looks like the ending is going to be decent, I guess. I love how Levi killed Zeke tho.

Double-page supporter
Armin: Looks like the Shingeki no Kyojin™ was all the friends we made along the way. pls kys Zeke.
Zeke: YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!

0/10

Dex-chan lover
if the titans teaming up to stop the rumbling ends racism I stg...

even my
>eren is utilizing the rumbling to fight space titans
and
>eren is using the rumbling to complete civil works projects for the good of mankind
theories would've been better than this.
They should've just half-assed a Gurren Lagann instead of half-assing an Armin Instrumentality Project.

Users who are viewing this thread