Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 34 Ch. 137 - Titans

Aggregator gang
@FearUS
Zeke: life has no meaning beyond reproduction
Armin: life can be fun you can feed squirrels and shit
Zeke: wow so true. life is precious. I guess I will go commit suicide now
I hope someone gets this into abridged when it inevitably comes.

To everyone flaming this chapter for axing Eren, with the power of friendship or whatever, and wanting Eren's ideals to prevail... IT IS LITERALLY CALLED ATTACK ON TITAN, what else are you expecting??????

lmao, didn't Reiner send his brain to his body like a caterpillar earlier in the series?

idk guess we'll see next chapter

Zeke's importance is a mystery

I think I might know how this is going to end since I've seen the Attack on Titan last panel image but I still wanna see how it ends.

Cringe "originality" fans:
NOOO SUBVERT MY EXPECTATIONS NOW!!!! DOGSHIT WRITING!!!!! CRINGE!!!!!

Average "cliche" connoisseur:
They save the day with the power of friendship? Ah, splendid. Can't wait for the next chapter.

PS. Also, love how this chapter exposed so many people for being cringy nihilist edgelords. Stay mad.

I'd say that was why the series wasn't a seinen all along.
Only, seinen works have plenty endings pulled out of their ass and every kind of logic thrown out all the same.
Comics are shit. Published by big money serials is shit^.

PS: To think that Reiner transfering his brain-power to the hairs on his ass was considered ridiculous way back when. If only people knew...

I heard people were hating on this chapter, now seeing why, I'd say it's unwarranted. Yeah, tomodachi power saved the day, but it makes sense and works better here than any other depiction I can think of.

Fairy Tail is the brown standard of tomodachi power because they just randomly powered up. In here, this whole story has been about connections, or lack thereof, it only made sense this would be the outcome. People are just mad they got baited into thinking differently by Eren when he said he personally wouldn't listen to talk no jutsu.

people out here talking about how this chapter was cliche but all that was running through my mind was "Ohh i get it that's why he's named falco, because he can fly"

We won not because we were better, but because we're friends. Isayama Hajime is a hack.

Haven't been following this too closely since it started getting stupid, but it seems like Armin and Mikasa have turned on Eren, and all I can say to that is, screw off, series.

I have a theory :
Perhaps everything what happened is just an alternative timeline and the Eldians use the Path somehow to change the past and everyone didn't die.

Users who are viewing this thread