Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 34 Ch. 137 - Titans

As someone alredy said, chapter 123 was the last good one. If we end it there, it’d still be a master piece

Wow western fans are really vocal about the new chapter and they are not happy.

I'll give this manga until the following chapter to decide if I'm continuing it or not. The last couple years has been torture watching these traitors succeed in all their evil plans. If this is really how it's ending, then it looks like I just wasted 7 years of following this once great manga. What a pile of shit it's become.

MindFlayJax
Cringe "originality" fans:
NOOO SUBVERT MY EXPECTATIONS NOW!!!! DOGSHIT WRITING!!!!! CRINGE!!!!!

Average "cliche" connoisseur:
They save the day with the power of friendship? Ah, splendid. Can't wait for the next chapter.

PS. Also, love how this chapter exposed so many people for being cringy nihilist edgelords. Stay mad.

Had to screenshot and quote this in case people miss it 😂

They could’ve taken an even longer hiatus and thought the plot more thoroughly, i’d rather have that than this sht storm. anyways, Gabi still needs to die. :mad:

Dex-chan lover
That scene with titan holding titan holding Armin was... 👌

I'll give this manga until the following chapter to decide if I'm continuing it or not.
@Lord-Igniz Uh, aren't there two chapters left? Are you really going to drop it right before the final chapter? XD

Kids are mad and resorting to discrediting Isayama as a writer because they aren't getting the ending they wanted to fulfill their pathetic fanfics and power fantasies😂😂 Grow up toddlers.
It's the same manga you praised to be a creation of a genius just because the main character turned out to be a vengeful, bitter and genocidal edgelord. Now that character gets what he had coming. Actions have consequences. That's how storytelling works.

At first I was crying at how beautiful it was to live for such simple purposes, but then I stopped bc I was confused how all the titans woke up. Like I get why, but at the same time these people are still technically dead right? Or am I wrong because when they are connected to Yumir they aren't dead?? Either way I'm sure imma be crying next week-- We may have watched Eren become the villain but that doesn't mean that I won't be sobbing for him.

@AdieuW
Actions have consequences.
Funny how none of the cringevengers have had to face any consequences so far. Their plot armor is so fucking thick that nothing can penetrate it.

i didn't expect the shounen trick friends or nakama to be applied by Isayama......
🤣
let's see until this concludes can't say whether the story for the last couple of chapters were worth it or not!

@anon259 I wish Erwin had some of that thickness 😭 Also we all knew that Mikasa, Levi and Armin would survive no matter what. Personally I am not angry cuz Eren lost, the only thing that bugs the fk out of me it's the way that the main cast survived. The only time that something like this happened was when Mikasa was about to get eaten and Eren appeared right behind her if I remember correctly.

What the fuck is this writing? It’s feels like it was axed hard

Users who are viewing this thread