Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 34 Ch. 137 - Titans

Fed-Kun's army
There's so many plot holes in this chapter that Im genuinely wondering if its not a fake memory, though I doubt Isayama would do that. Hell, even the last page is a record for visual fuckups, regenerating pants kneel.
At least Armin speech was good, that's a positive.

Man everyone in this feed is real mad get over yourself just be happy that it's over and go bitch about something else

@STILL_here It's a bit much at times but wasn't that bad in this chapter, the cart titan or jaw titan could probably have pulled the same feat of getting everyone off eren quickly during this chapter and didn't really do anything else

I really thought this series couldn't get any worse. This chapter proved that I was wrong.

I think the weirdest thing of all was King Fritz deciding to stop using the Titans powers to terrorize people, only for Marley to do exactly that (to a smaller degree because no founding Titan, but still 7 shifters for 100 years) to the word.

What was that all about?

"Titan powers bad. I will separate us from the normal people, but here have 7 Titans to conquer the continent and be racist to the conquered people just like my ancestors were."

@TakeiDaloui
I think the author 'll try to explain that the creature/titan power would be kill for good when it killed without attaching to any shifter.
So if the power gone, then there's no point to kill the island people anymore.
But problems is why haven't anyone success with this method in the past.

I dont think Eren is finished with this. We didnt get to hear him drone on for an entire chapter of why what he was doing was right. Although he was clearly wrong, this manga doesnt pass up a chance to give us both perspectives. If Eren survived and will have a final stand where everything goes to shit anyway, I'd be annoyed, but I know the type of story this is. First things get worse before they can get better. Not to mention that Eren technically could have prevented any titanization from happening, so he was aware of this outcome.

I really appreciate how Armin's joy for the world actually overcame Zeke's nihilism. As always, the issue is that some people need a higher purpose to life and despair when there is no inherent meaning to existence. It makes the suffering feel completely pointless. But the truth is that we create out own meaning in life. Even if it may seem meaningless to everyone else. Maybe this was the difference between him and Erwin and why he was the "correct" choice all those years ago.

Big fan of how Levi didnt even hesitate for a milisecond to decapitate Zeke. The man had a mission and he went through with it.

Eren has the warhammer titan power so he must have just used his clones to attack each other. That’s why there something to connect eren head.

Users who are viewing this thread