Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 34 Ch. 137 - Titans

this chapter Is a FUCKING BULLSHIT ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•

@Naian
1)Connie: He is tired of being betrayed and so decides to betray Eren, the only one who didn't betray them and Eldia,Eren plan also implied protecting Eldians, so Connie family should be safer this way, but no he decides to go against Eren and put his family in danger after killing Eren, mfw.
2)Grisha: I understand why he betrayed Eren, he was used by him, but as other say, why did he gave him the Attack Titan...
3) Mikasa: No idea why she is with Armin, they are characters you understand why they are cucks or completely brainlet, like Armin or Hangie, but Jean,Levi,Mikasa, mainly those 3, c'mon, why do they even help Armin?

NOw, I can't wait for the non-eldians to reward each person here by slitting their throats at night before genociding the rest of Eldia to make sure this never happens again xD

@Istvan90623 I think if I watch the anime in 2016 like you, I may had share the same perspective like you (Cause in 2008, I was still a immature). As for the other medias, since the Code Geass is an original anime series(like Psycho pass, madoka, ect..), there is not a lot of other resources you can find in 2008. I agree with you about MHA, I also can't view it as a great piece of art. Maybe because it's full with typical and cliche plotline or maybe because shounen genre no longer suitable (damn this make me feel old๐Ÿ˜ž).

@BigBoned this type of comment are the most cringe and stupid, why do you have to be a pain in the ass for the people that don't like how the manga is ending?

They could have used the space in the previous chapters where nothing happens to explain better what happened here.
Of course Eren was going to be defeated, i really wanted to be Mikasa to do it tho.
The end of Levi vs Zeke should've been much greater, we've been waiting for it for a while after all.
This is all happening very fast, it feels very rushed, but i can't say it was unexpected, Isayama was doing this thing of a lot of buildup to a small climax since the beginning of this Marley arc.
I'm really excited to see how they gonna arrange all of this mess in the anime to see if they can squeeze a good ending out of this.

Capturar.PNG

Dex-chan lover
@Xavfsiz The main character being an anti-hero and building on becoming the common enemy to reunite people weren't a trope that wasn't used before 2008. Tv series episodes, books, comic book arcs, etc, they were all there. That's why it wouldn't matter to me at what time I watched it. While I weren't that well versed in manga-anime-light novels around that time, I literally watched hundreds of tv eps, movies, and read quite a great amount of literature as well. The reason something that can be seen unique, is because it haven't appeared in a certain media before, like this type of story in anime, or BnHA around it's time, but if you have a wider array of knowledge, it won't be that fresh. Btw I agree with the shounen statement, I found myself less and less tolerant of shounen tropes and mangas/animes.

Thank God, Eren The Monster is dead/dying soon. Avengers for The Win!

Group Leader
Before anything else, props to the scanlation team for sticking with it through it all, their efforts are appreciated.
But wew boy, Eren losing is the least of the problems with this chapter, and it really wouldn't even be a problem to begin with if the way it came about made any sense.
If you dipshits can't see that the reason people are mad at this mess of a conclusion is a lot more than just because "Eren lost", I really have to question your reading comprehension skills.

But no, everyone is just a fake fan and they're mad that things aren't going their way, you're not allowed to think critically about the stories you care about.
1550976215315.jpg

I told you this manga is shit lol.
+Japs don't know how to make satisfying endings.

Next chapter: Jean finally confesses to Mikasa, seeing his chance now that Eren is dead
Mikasa tells him she's flattered, but even if Eren is gone, he's still not his type
This entire story was just a build-up to see Jean getting rejected
(there's a bonus chapter where Jean and Armin go drinking)

Users who are viewing this thread