Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 34 Ch. 137 - Titans

Dex-chan lover
I just read because i heard aot is nearing an ending. What a disappointment

I'll calm my asshole self and wait for the next chapter as there hasn't been a PoV from Eren the entire time. The ENTIRE time. For like a year!!! I won't jump the gun yet and conclude that this will be a shitty ending. But if Isayama pulls an Ishida-sensei, then...sigh.

It seems like Eren is gonna lose, okay fine, but at least show the global offensive on Paradis in the last chapter, I want to see the consequences.

What an awful chapter. I'm going to cope with waiting for a chapter 138 twist. No way are we getting an avengers ending. 😐

@Serenata if the Marleyans will go down in history as one of the most powerful forces in the world and for good reason, Eldians was too dangerous for this world. If only they were completely wiped out there would be world peace, but that was impossible. They kept a leash on titan power for their own advantage because of how lacking they were without, once they lost their reliable source of power, it was downhill for them. We are unknown of the future at this point.

Also, those that don't like that Eren was defeated, really need to take it down a couple of notches. Eren was no longer Eren, he was Ymir's puppet, and he was as good as dead at this stage. He's not even the only main character in the series we were given early hints of his sudden shift of character for about a while, to me personally it felt like he really wanted to be stopped, we can't say for sure how much was left of Eren or was it Ymir this whole time.

I can't really say talk no Jutsu part is entirely left field, instead of finding value in life itself, find value in the things around it, even if it's not living, procreating. Appreciate the things you enjoyed while being alive, and those who were lost in a misfortunate circumstance may still have had a moment in their life where they had been happy... unless you plopped out the womb to be tortured for the rest of your life, that is.

The flying titan confirmed it... PLOT WINS AGAIN!!!

I don't even know what I want to see at this point anymore, last few chapters have been iffy

Would be disappointed for Eren to go down that simple, but I had a feeling ever since Gabi shot him that is was bad news for my boy

For as much as I am a fan of AOT, this is just too much

WHAT A HORRIBLE PLOT WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK, if it is indeed this...
Please oh powerful and good Isayama, if you dont make a fucking good ending i swear to beat you in the after life (because i will probaly never see him in life)

Eren's obviously still alive and I think there's a good chance this thing is just a bait and switch, but this chapter (and the last year of chapters) will still be trash regardless of how this shit ends. Really feels like a parody/that MINNA copypasta.
Thank you Armin (PBUH) for even being able ruin Zeke. holy fuck

you guys think that maybe, eren won't just let this happen? I would honestly like to see erens actual titan with flesh

isayama is a fucking idiot confirmed lmao

if anyone believes eren died

you are simply retarded and i apologize to anyone associated with you for dealing with that absurd amount of leaking retardedness

shit plot turn

zeke saves them all only to die lmao

Users who are viewing this thread