Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 34 Ch. 138 - A Long Dream

Cant wait for little eren to wake up under that tree and realize its an unbreakable cycle and it all happens again and again

Fed-Kun's army
Finally caught up with the manga... some mf spoiled me into reading this :/
honestly i didnt think this manga would pull a lelouch

Dex-chan lover
a much better translation, the other one that came out earlier got that one line wrong, which was that the Marleyan commander guy fired those bullets at the sky to deescalate the situation - so the whole "they're still killing each other even now" thing was a misinterpretation by Jean.

After reading some of the other comments and what they’re thinking (alt timeline where the 2 run away together thanks to @Basementdweller09) this chapter seems better than I first thought, I just really hope eren is alive somewhere somehow, can’t help but feel like he’s alive somehow, he can give everyone else freedom but not himself?? His whole goal was to bring freedom to EVERYONE including himself,
maybe he’s alive with historia, remember the leaked final panel??? He IS fighting for freedom is he not? He’s probably done a lelouc alt ending where his death was faked so he can live with historia and her (maybe his child too you never know they might have faked the neighbour) child
but at this point I’m just speculating and trying to find ways where eren is still alive... miss you eren you were the only intelligent and (nearly) sane person in this manga

He is pulling a Lelouch route. Sad... I feel sorry for Connie and Jean.
I'm curious what happens to his body on paradis island. Reiner was able to grow back his head in Shingashina arc, I hope Eren did it too.

Aggregator gang
jean connie karina and gabi becoming titan put a smile to my face at least, but isayama probably gonna save them next chapter. see you later in 1 month bois

did they ever explain how Mikasa remembers the previous loop?? Her simping transcends time and space apparently

“A Long Dream”

“See you later Eren”

Okay guys, everyone please reread chapter 1. This chapter is fantastic once you reread chapter 1.

Double-page supporter
Wow. I was expecting a Lelouche moment where "oh he had an ulterior motive to unite the world" or something, but no, Eren remains a dick til the end huh? Rip what's left of the eldians then I guess, since most of them are mindless titans now. Unless killing the founder somehow reverses the process, then the only eldians left are the current warriors and the remaining citizens of Paradis with no military training. Good job Eren, you fucked the very people you claimed to fight for.

I don't think Eren was responsible for the Titan Smoke, I think that was just a defence mechanism by the apparent source of Titans (the 'Titan Worm'?).

Users who are viewing this thread