Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 34 Ch. 138 - A Long Dream

Group Leader
@Jainabae shoker also said "For example" and "IF" in ALL CAPS to emphasise the point that they are hypotheticals.

Group Leader
@Alilily mod said this:
Uploading a scanlated chapter before the official raw chapter is released in the original country is prohibited, unless an appropriate delay is used.
This chapter will be made public on the 9th.

Fed-Kun's army
Boy George RR Martin could take pointers from the mangaka on how to kill all hope and characters you begin to like.
Woah Lucky that I got to read before it got taken down!

Dex-chan lover
@Maiorem It's funny reading this 'cuz they never did this with any of the WSJ Jaimini released back on the day (before they set their stuff with 2 weeks of delay) when it was obvious they were using those type of raws.

Group Leader
That last page is lame and the art is degrading, how the mighty has fallen so much in regards of art and plot.

Dex-chan lover
This feels like fanfiction.
Seriously though. Did they replace Isayama to write the ending? Or forced him to change? Or did he cave into demands?

Dex-chan lover
Mangaka: "Things happen, because reasons, don't ask how or why, just be glad it's over."

Me: "Meh. Okay."

@ those complaining about the last panel : it is allegorical!! Mikasa is making her goodbye to Eren, I don't know why y'all can't understand that o_O

Ymir looking at them like "This is the most romantic shit I've ever seen."
What a grotesque way to go. Pretty fitting for this story. I wonder if Eren is actually dead... he was beheaded before. And that weird ass centipede is basically Ymir, right? Then it will probably keep moving even if Eren is gone. I dont see how they can actually win this?

Users who are viewing this thread