Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 34 Ch. 138 - A Long Dream

FUCK EREN NO.

THE SWITCHING BETWEEN THE DREAM AND THE PRESENT IS GIVING ME GOOSEBUMPS.

Dex-chan lover
I don't even know how to start. We still have so much explaining to do with only a single chapter left and we STILL aren't done because we gotta do the worm battle, which who knows HOW they're even supposed to finish mopping up the worm seeing as how Annie, Pieck, and Reiner are all getting bodied - and Armin just got BTFO'd. I guess Falco will be responsible for killing it?
Then we have to deal with someone sacrificing themselves to save someone they care about. I guess Reiner would sac himself for Jean/Connie or Gabi.
I can't see Pieck or Annie sacrificing themselves unless the idea is that their term limit is almost up or they want to save Gabi so Falco doesn't sacrifice himself (no shot for Connie/Jean).

Then ending THAT content, we've got to end the Historia content, Mikasa going with Azumabito, Armin and Annie (I GUESS?), and whoever else remains at that point.
But then we'd also need explanation for why Eren did any of the shit that he did this entire fucking time, which would give an actual conclusion to his character.

I'd always thought that the "Because I was born into this world" thing would be given a more definitive meaning which would echo throughout this final arc and make sense for his actions.
For example, because Historia had a child - because the child would be born into the world, Eren would fight for the childs freedom, even if it meant stealing away the worlds freedom in return.
So from the START, everything was predetermined for Paradis. Ultimately the only way to defend it would be the Breeding/Titan Inheritance route, which Eren would deny to save his child.

I feel like we're just going to not get a lot of answers and it'll be left open to interpret however we want.
Maybe the final chapter is Eren's perspective while dead or Historia recieving a report after the end.
It just feels like a pretty lukewarm ending.

As an aside, Mikasa having those delusions and kissing Eren's head makes her seem crazy. Also IF Eren is the Father, Mikasa just NTR'd Historia. Imagine going back and having to explain that one.

That's it? What??? I knew the ending was going to be a disaster when Isayama said he changed the ending after watching Guardians of the Galaxy. I was stil holding out some false hope he wasn't going to fuck up.

Yo.. what the actual fuck is happening?! Too many to digest in a single chapter.

I mean seriously..

Double-page supporter
Holy fuck the leaks were hella wrong i wasn't expecting mikasa to kiss him and I'm sorry but i gotta say this fuck you gabi you got what you deserved 🖕 I am sad about connie and jean though. And ymir behind her smiling what could that mean ugh one chapter left 😭

Fed-Kun's army
So, it seems that mikasa couldn't bear to kill eren consciously, so she used her dream as a means to kill eren unconsciously. Hence she kissed eren in the dream but in reality actually killed him and kissed his head. So morbid isaya damn.

Dex-chan lover
@RouletteW
No. The worm transformed them, Falco was just giving his best REEEEEEEEEEEEE
If Falco DID transform them, he could've controlled them to help - unless that's supposed to be the twist next chapter for defeating the worm.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Uploading a scanlated chapter before the official raw chapter is released in the original country is prohibited, unless an appropriate delay is used.
This chapter will be made public on the 9th.

Users who are viewing this thread