Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 34 Ch. 138 - A Long Dream

@AnonDePlume I am with you there. The people justifying this genocide and the numbers of them...is quite disturbing, to say the least.

This is not the end though. Whatever that created these monsters, it has to be burned down. That Tree thing that infected Ymir and caused all this bullshit.

Fed-Kun's army
Mikasa deluding herself into thinking she’s kissing alive Eren when she’s actually kissing his decapitated head with that little shit smiling in the background is Kino stuff. The fact that people are so upset about this proves that shipper brain rot has destroyed this community, EH or EM alike.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if the head started evaporating like a normal titan limb when you cut it.Like seriously no one noticed how the head is in the throat instead of the nape?

Dex-chan lover
@Jainabae
I did use the word IF and FOR EXAMPLE many times. It's not been officially confirmed or denied.

Dex-chan lover
Remember when Eren told his friends how important they were? And then he gasses them with help from Earthworm Jim.

Gabi and Karina getting it definitely boosts the rating, though.

@shoker you said eren's kid, insinuating that it's eren's kid when it's not. And if it's "not confirmed" don't do the if's and but's

Aggregator gang
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH 3 FUCKING YEARS OF SMUGNESS. EAT. SHIT.

Holy shit, such a good chapter but what... jean, connie and gabi all titans now and mikasa kissing erens head 😂

Aggregator gang
FUCK YEAH, FUCK YOU GABI

Now that that's out of my system.

NOOOO CONNIE AND JEAN NOOOO

Mikasa necrophiliac confirmed?

Dex-chan lover
@Jainabae
That's why I said "For Example" before I went on that whole spiel, giving an example as to WHY Eren might act a certain way.
Imagine telling everyone not to speak in hypotheticals because people MIGHT get confused.
The entire point of using If and But is saying "It's not confirmed", reading context is a bitch.

Maybe IF you had decent reading capabilities you wouldn't have become the BUTT of the joke :)

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how people have a problem with Mikasa kissing a severed head but were totally fine with the mass genocide that was happening for the last few chapters lol.

Dex-chan lover
looking good
zHAbRHf.png

Users who are viewing this thread