Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 34 Ch. 138 - A Long Dream

well that’s definitely up to Mikasa’s idea of romance. She might even bring his head home and preserve it.

Fed-Kun's army
I know this manga never had great art but by god, is that the ugliest kiss I've ever seen in my life

Dex-chan lover
Of all the times for Connie to be right about something...
How Eren didn't lose composure when he told his friends how much they meant to him is beyond me. He knew that a Cambrian worm kaiju
was going to fart on them and didn't even tell them to bring a gas mask!
Well, that kiss was...something. At least Ymir seems happy.

LMAO, are all AoT fans just a bunch of edgy children that supporting genocide. Sad and Cringe.

FYI, it is not a centipede... it more like a WORM... and an ancient one that is.
Check this creatures guys: hallucigenia

Maybe some of you already know but i just commented here again in case y'all too lazy to scroll down haha

I am gonna cry when i'll see 14nth episode of anime. This chapter was hard to swallow but i find it now as really amazing ending. Waiting for next chapter with same as before-high expectations.^^

its always like that, the beginning, the middle, the almost ending... All beautiful. And The End is...... ugly.

Isayama really does hate Mikasa, huh, he makes Mikasa suffer from the beginning to end, to top it all off he manages to make her look like a crazy delusional necrophiliac.

Im gonna bet he will reveal next chapter that eren is the father of historia's child to put the last nail in the coffin, poor mikasa she doesn't deserve this shitty treatment, all she wants is simple, to be with the person she love, and its not like she is just waiting around, bitch putting out there her life to save the person she cared the most.

its much better if eren just kill Mikasa, that I would accept than to see her suffer more.

LOL, this guys tried to finish like NGE. School Life Arc = Lumberjack Arc. Actually I was thinking they just ended like Code Geass but this ending is... I can't write with laughter. What the hell is that kissing and cutting head.

To the people wondering how they knew Eren's head was inside the titan head. It's quite simple, they blew up the nape and the body of the bone titan yet the titan head didn't dissipate, and the Hallucigenia kept trying to connect back to it, like it did with Eren's human head in chapter 119. This would logically mean Eren was inside the head.

@dot_dot No. Pretty sure that not ALL the fans think of genocide. It's just that the ones who want that kind of ending are the loudest. Referring to all AOT fandom as edgy children because of few that are, it's not quite right don't u think?

Users who are viewing this thread