Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 34 Ch. 138 - A Long Dream

Lmao what a fucking train wreck. I'm pretty impartial to whatever happens to Eren in the end but god damn that was hilarious

Everyone who says "people rooting for Eren are just edgy kids" is severy confused.
Obviously, no one here justifies actual genocide we just want an interesting and unique story worthy of all the years of aot and all its high praise.
We have seen the good guys win and we have seen the mc become the villain for the sake of the world as well as all kinds of apocalyptic scenarios from all forms of fiction, all done better than this.
This isn't anything special. Some people just have standards and more experience to realize this. However, it is fine if you still like it EVEN IF you are one of those experienced people.
It's okay to have a different opinion, just don't take it too far.

I still don't see how Eren could become so crazy, and turn on his friends. The author is always coming up with new ways to torture his characters.

@Aeterno I saw some ppl in the comment section saying things like, Fk the world and nonsense like this. I don't think it's fair for Eren to kill all the innocent people in the rest of the world just to get back at the Marlyens.
But to call ALL the fans Edgy, just cuz a few are a little more ''Passionate'' It's not the right thing to say.

Last chapter better not be disappointing. Last couple years reading this has been a slog, having to watch these traitors team up with their enemies and destroy their nation. If we get a cliched ending I'll be quite pissed, the only sensible solution is Eren destroying the Eldians enemies and then they can finally live in peace. Otherwise, the Eldians will finally be fully destroyed, rendering this entire manga completely pointless. Why do I say pointless? Simple: Because it could have just been that the Titans in the first chapter would have succeeded in fully destroying the Eldian Empire, and thus we'd end up with the same exact result as this.

Dex-chan lover
@Aeterno no my dude, people supporting Eren and the genocide plan do not look at it like everyone else, everyone is acting as if they are in a h8gh horse telling us that we are edgy kids without paying attention to what they read, it was stated many many MANY times, that there is no solution, Paradis is going to get wiped out unless the genocide plan succeeds, even in this last chapter once again Isayama tells you how the attack on Liberio didnt happen and you still have have Marley ready to do genocide against Paradis, this is not Naruto, talking to ideologically possessed people who have been told the same thing for hundreds of years will never work, but hey now we can see both sides suffer, Eren kinda won and the "heroes" kinda won too

Don't trip y'all. Genocide was never the answer to anything. Even in story everyone agrees this to be a tragedy

Isayama really does hate Mikasa, huh, he makes Mikasa suffer from the beginning to end, to top it all off he manages to make her look like a crazy delusional necrophiliac.
Yeah...can't disagree here. Anyway the ending is underwhelming. What was the point of the whole paradise island arc again?

Wow people here are so edgy, it makes reddit and twitter fandom looks more welcoming than this site.

Dex-chan lover
Isayama, you made it, things didn't turn into a shonen-esque ending. Now don't you dare make a deus ex machina and somehow make them turn human again. Give me the bittersweet ending you promised me you four eyed bastard.

In before Eren’s power go to the owl again and we enter a time loop.

Aggregator gang
@Ryomi
I honestly believe that Gabi is gonna turn back,
maybe reiner lets her eat him as a way for isayama to say "fuck you" to him since reiner didn't want gabi to get the Armor Titan

Double-page supporter
I was gonna cry. But now I can't stop laughing because that kiss scene looked so damn awkward
At least Gabitch's haters can have a good celebration

I did not start to watch this in 2013 to watch them die. Others might be fine with it but I feel sick. I always thought there is hope, but that was a cruel joke.

Dex-chan lover
Those whining about the "genocide" siders are happily and deliberately ignoring that while the original Eldian king was a POS, Marley has been attempting genocide on Paradis for resources and merrily encouraged the rest of the world to do the same.

You lily-livered, pink-bellied, hippie do-gooder varmint hypocrites. At least see the world for what it is and don't entirely blame readers for picking sides.

Users who are viewing this thread