Shinigami ni Sodaterareta Shoujo wa Shikkoku no Tsurugi wo Mune ni Idaku - Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
"I'll avoid your vitals so you'll live for around 5 more minutes"
stabs the guy extremely close to the heart
dude slumps over passed out immediately

I mean, it's entirely possible he will still survive 5 minutes, but damn if you wanna bleed someone out I feel like going to straight for the heart's a bad idea.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, lick the bloody sword, because we weren't absolutely sure you were evil.

That seems like an awkward and very verbose way to say that glowy hand probably means sorcerer.

"I'll avoid your vitals so you'll live for around 5 more minutes"
stabs the guy extremely close to the heart
My anatomy skills may not be super good, but it looks like she failed to miss the heart there. I don't think she could miss any less if she tried.

I have no idea what the motives of this "holy nation" are and where they stand in this war.
Yeah, that's a bit unclear so far. Probably to be revealed. This was just showing one place they don't consider allied.

le3

Dex-chan lover
Dang Crimson Knight goes from the most feared Knight squadron to punching bag, rip Old man, you have fought well for your Lady :meguuusad:

Yeah, this is the first time I think I've been really confused about what is happening in this story. I have no idea what the motives of this "holy nation" are and where they stand in this war.
They probably taking advantage of the chaos that happened now to raise power and aim for easy target, wonder if they gonna ambush MC squadron next...

Dex-chan lover
so you have the high ground, see an enemy that can take control and manipulate your men and you decide to face her directly instead of using a bow?
I can understand the sentiment of "if there are enough men she won't be able to take care of them all" but he went in with 5 other guys

Dex-chan lover
so you have the high ground, see an enemy that can take control and manipulate your men and you decide to face her directly instead of using a bow?
I can understand the sentiment of "if there are enough men she won't be able to take care of them all" but he went in with 5 other guys
To be fair.. they didn't have Kenobi as a master

Contributor
I gotta be honest, I don't remember who half these people are anymore lmao, Happy New Year to you all btw.
The guys that just got slaughtered are the personal troops of the female knight that had a death duel with Olivia a few chapters ago. They were trying to recover from the massive loss handed to them, and the as always evil Church faction sent an assassination unit to finish the job.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone got spoilers about why the Holy Country pulled a Pearl Harbor on the Empire? Well, I guess the Empire was already at war with another nation, so not really a Pearl Harbor.

Thanks for the TL btw

Dex-chan lover
You gotta love the religious extremists and their magical crusades. Lying is a sin, but they slaughter soldiers wholesale.

Aggregator gang
Yeah, this is the first time I think I've been really confused about what is happening in this story. I have no idea what the motives of this "holy nation" are and where they stand in this war.

Anyone got spoilers about why the Holy Country pulled a Pearl Harbor on the Empire? Well, I guess the Empire was already at war with another nation, so not really a Pearl Harbor.

Thanks for the TL btw
Setting aside specific details. Basically the empire has been taking a lot of L's recently thanks to Olivia. Now one of the empire's big 3 basically got their arses handed to them. Mekia is just smelling blood in the water and taking the opportunity to twist the knife further.

They are also very arrogant because, most their big players can use sorcery. As you can see, even just one sorceress was enough to completely screw over their base of operations. There aren't many people in this world who can deal with them.

That said,
iirc it'll prolly be the next chapter when we see one of those few that can. Things won't go so well for her then lol.

Users who are viewing this thread