Shinigami-sama ni Saigo no Onegai wo RE - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Tale of the Boy Who Killed His Entire Family

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit the quintessential "fuck you, readers" ending manga got rebooted ?

... please have a end this time. Please have a end this time. Please have a end this time. Please have a end this time. Please have a end this time. Please have a end this time. Please have a end this time. Please have a end this time. Please have a end this time. Please have a end this time. Please have a end this time. Please have a end this time. Please have a end this time. Please have a end this time. Please have a end this time. Please have a end this time. Please have a end this time. Please have a end this time. Please have a end this time. Please have a end this time. Please have a end this time. Please have a end this time.

Hell yeah. Gonna read it again. I hope this time it lasts and explains things whitout getting axed. I had a very complicated theory about what happened but I don't remember anything so I'm starting as a clean slate.

This one author is the only one that I've forgiven from my blacklisted authors and I don't know why.

But I kind of like Yamaguchi Mikoto drawings so I will miss that.

Double-page supporter
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING! I can't wait to finally find out who the murder was😂

Aggregator gang
Didn't read the original, but if this is the same author as Tomodachi Game, I'm on board.

Does anyone know why the original was axed if it was popular enough to get a reboot?

Power Uploader
@contrasena Yamaguchi Mikoto is only the writer for most of his series. The only manga he drew are Scumbag Loser and the original Shinigami. You like the art in his manga probably because he usually collaborates with hentai artists.
@Marchimarch I'll take a wild guess. The author had always wanted to properly finish his first ever manga, so he pushed for a reboot now when he's an establish writer with many series under his belt. Aka Akasaka, the author of Instant Bullet and Kaguya, used to say he wanted to remake IB one day. Unfortunately, it looks like Aka doesn't have the mindset to write that story any more.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I read this story somewhere before.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
hope it's not open ending like last time i have headache try to find the truth
goddamn giorno
you will never reach the truth
maxresdefault.jpg

i still like its previous art though with roundish bodies and face but this one not bad either. this author really good at portraying that new girl scene when at first i thought she has no motive to be murderer and then it come up at last.

@youdontknowwho
I really like the style. I don't remember reading other works with art by him ("mainstream" or not), but you are opening a whole new path for me then. Any titles or an alias to look his past works as an artist?

Power Uploader
@contrasena What I meant is that Yamaguchi Mikoto is the writer, not the artist for most of his series. The only manga he drew are Scumbag Loser and the original Shinigami Last Wish. Everything else is drawn by different artists. So unless you read the two manga I mentioned, you don't like Yamaguchi's art, but rather the art by individual artist collaborating with him.

@youdontknowwho Ah, yeah, I knew that he was only the writer for most of his works. And I don't know why I keep reading his other works but I do.

I am still dissapointed with Mayonaka no X Giten.

I gave up on Gun x Clover. Too edgy at first and then rushed to a "we are all friends guys" wormhole.

And I am underwhelmed with Game obu Familia, but it is insteresting so far.

The main problem I have is with his characters personalities as I feel them lacking and wich I felt a lot better on the original Shinigami Wish. So maybe it's a compatibility problem with his co-author at the time.

I misunderstood you before and hoped to read more of him as an artist. Sorry.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't know it was even possible to be pulled back up from the cliff this story left me hanging from

Users who are viewing this thread