Shinja Zero no Megami-sama to Hajimeru Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Makoto Takatsuki Finds a Friend

@Milanin i see i see
NGsQAkh

Aggregator gang
@ShionSinX "used good" and "beta", lol
You don't have to always see things though an Incel viewpoint, you know

Dex-chan lover
@Vicic but its fun and triggers people like you tho? You could have ignored it like everyone else but you had to @ me KEKW

And thinking about it... wouldnt all incels be betas as well? Maybe thats not the right line to draw, but well.

@Vicic let him be, he want to put himself to "alpha" category, rather just learn how to use "0 fuck given" art, that way you can have peace of mind.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Welp Rip Makato x Noa ship,

This manga isn’t classified as a harem but from this development I can only foresee it being one. Can anyone that’s read the WN confirm this?

Also If it is a harem will Noa be a part of it as well

hmm, shouldn't Lucy clothes more open since she has "hot" body constitution? That was a very closed clothes.
the reason...
Her father was a fire demon so she got this hot body constitution from heredity, so i though it would be a lot more open, and this heredity thing also the same reason she has the royal/monarch fire magic, plus her mother was also a legendary mage thought not as strong as the vampire sage.
And for some people asking if Makoto will build a harem, yeah he will build it in the future, tho it will be pressed by the women side.
Spoiler in a spoiler, his harem in translated WN was already included Lucy, his "lamia" childhood friend(that thought to be dead in 1st chapter), and Sophia the water priestess, there is still no progress with Noa/Noah, but Noah and Eiru/Eir the water goddess helped him a lot too

Dex-chan lover
@Adryan475 It gets pretty harem-y. I tend to just gloss over those moments so I don't know how heavy-handed the tropes are for other readers, but at the very least it won't get more focus than the main plot and there isn't that heavy wish-fulfillment flavor to it.
Noa is
still unconfirmed, but she's interested.

Fed-Kun's army
Idk plot development BUT secret hidden skills such as high sex ability AND dual cultivation would be really great to improve MC.

He apparently can't raise his mana quantity through leveling? So I'm honestly really confused on the difference between being level 1 and 15, if the stats actually needed for combat don't change? Sounds like there is no difference.

Which is why having sex, like that one swordsman harem of a middle-aged dude, increases his stats would be great. Throw in a plot point about his level limiting the max stats earned through dual cultivation. So he still has actual need to kill monsters and level up.

Dex-chan lover
"like that one swordsman harem of a middle-aged dude, increases his stats would be great"

Ah yes, when the sword becomes a fucking girl

What was it again? One of the title? Little Girl and Sexy Ass 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread