Shinja Zero no Megami-sama to Hajimeru Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Makoto Takatsuki Trains with Lucy

@TitanAnteus

I'm glad to hear that he can't beat high ranking adventurers, but I do think even mid tier adventurers should be a little out of his class.

However unless something is done with his mana cap, I'd find it impossible for him to ever beat a high tier adventurer. Using our lung capacity example, it would be like expecting him to outpace Olympian athletes in orienteering. Like even if the guy is a genius and the Olympian athlete is borderline retarded, he simply won't be able to find enough shortcuts to make up for the physical difference.

Dex-chan lover
@Tempdos
I'm glad to hear that he can't beat high ranking adventurers, but I do think even mid tier adventurers should be a little out of his class.

However unless something is done with his mana cap, I'd find it impossible for him to ever beat a high tier adventurer. Using our lung capacity example, it would be like expecting him to outpace Olympian athletes in orienteering. Like even if the guy is a genius and the Olympian athlete is borderline retarded, he simply won't be able to find enough shortcuts to make up for the physical difference.
You forget he has special skills and a tie to a goddess.
If he was a normal adventurer than sure I can sort of see where you're coming from.

Even then, not so much tho. He's using his knowledge of physics and general craftiness to come out on top in fights. This is unique to him. Other fighters can be crafty but if they're just strong from the start will they actually think in the same way he does? Protagonist is also quite the hard worker, training while eating and sleeping.

Not only that but he does have one ability that is much higher than anyone else in that world. Mana control.

He gets stronger as the story goes on, and becomes quite the powerhouse, tho not in the traditional sense.

Dex-chan lover
EXXXXPLOOOOOOSIIIIOOOOON. For some reason this reminds me of a certain good manga with a useless goddess and a one-trick pony.

Have anyone here read the novel yet ? i recommend you to read it, the story is very interesting!

@Tempdos
actually the MC didn't monopolize creativity, and even some of his supposedly overpowered classmates lose against veteran soldier and only a few of them who bothers training and whose ability break the balance

don't forget that he's also supported by his goddess, that dagger is seriously an endgame level equipment

MC's not boringly OP, he's just minmaxing
He can't fight against mid level adventurer from the front, though if he can fills out some conditions, he'll be on hero level (example: long range fight in the sea)
He lose even against the princess and his teammates in stats and close combat quarter
Also, he's constantly training from morning to night, even while sleeping to the point it seems like he has a screw loose (remember, he died while playing game in the midst of freezing)

Dex-chan lover
If he can control blood, that'd be very OP. Reverse someone's blood, overload their hearts, and voila..

Users who are viewing this thread