Shinja Zero no Megami-sama to Hajimeru Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Makoto Takatsuki Reunites with Former Guardian Knight

Group Leader
This may be because I am an extremely petty person but, I still don’t see the appeal of Sophia and idk why the Mc is bending to her will with what she did to him before.
dont worry, your are with a view of Sophia that make sense right now :), and he is "bending to her will" because for Noah's plan to increase her influence, the first step is to fall into the good graces of Sophia and Noel.

And since Makoto lives in Roses, its not a good idea to antagonize too much the Princess of the country.

Dex-chan lover
This may be because I am an extremely petty person but, I still don’t see the appeal of Sophia and idk why the Mc is bending to her will with what she did to him before.
Considering that she's a princess, the way he's acting is actually fairly rude to her in this case.

I don't see much appeal either. Although in this chapter she's at least not annoying or overbearing. Being somewhat level headed is much preferable to either showing open contempt or plot-demanded affection like the usual soon-to-be harem member.

Dex-chan lover
dont worry, your are with a view of Sophia that make sense right now :), and he is "bending to her will" because for Noah's plan to increase her influence, the first step is to fall into the good graces of Sophia and Noel.

And since Makoto lives in Roses, its not a good idea to antagonize too much the Princess of the country.
Thanks I totally forgot about noahs plan, but I dont know even if she changes that I will like her, she will need much for me not to think she is like oh you are not actually weak i will treat you with some human decency and respect now but I guess maybe Im just petty about it

Last edited:
Group Leader
Thanks I totally forgot about noahs plan, but I dont know even if she changes that I will like her, she will need much for me not to think she is like oh you are not actually weak i will treat you with some human decency and respect now but I guess maybe Im just petty about it
I mean you are not wrong, but maybe there are other reasons behind. For example, one thing not reinforced enough is that The Country of Roses is the weakest of all in this continent military speaking and resources as well so she is in quite some unique pressure.

Of course this is not enough info and all but just buttering up the situation XD

Dex-chan lover
Yea same here, like I get that she’s a princess and you cant be too rude towards her but still. She treated the mc pretty harsh and it was only brought up like once then immediately forgiven because of Noah’s “plan”

Dex-chan lover
I mean you are not wrong, but maybe there are other reasons behind. For example, one thing not reinforced enough is that The Country of Roses is the weakest of all in this continent military speaking and resources as well so she is in quite some unique pressure.

Of course this is not enough info and all but just buttering up the situation XD
This is what I don’t understand if she was that desperate for military strength wouldn’t they accept basically anyone and not turn them down?

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess... they are trying to kidnap Aya for the circus, aren't they? Since she is a Lamia, and they might have figured that out somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread