Full Clearing Another World under a Goddess with Zero Believers - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Lucy and Aya Talk to Each Other

Dex-chan lover
I still think its a bit too soon to think its chill, there is still a few disputes to settle even if they are ok being gfs of the same guy XD
Maybe, but it's a step in the right direction. It starts with an agreement, and then they can work out any issues from there. It's not like they come from a position of opposition.

Also, Lucy is cute In this chapter too.
Always.

Dex-chan lover
Anyway, in my country, polygamy is legal. It is allowed as long as all parties involved agree. According to state law, there is no limit on the number of wives, but in our belief, the maximum is four.

Not really related to the story, but just for your information only.

Group Leader
Hoo, boy. That's actually quite crazy. :finnawoke:

I'd actually look forward to seeing things from a "mind reader's" point of view.
Fujiyan's climb must have some interesting (and depressing) stories as well.

Usually if written as protagonist, said ability is written for plot convenience and laughs.
And only if written as a side character, can you actually get any sort of character depth.
Because such events would be "too depressing" to happen to an MC of WN.
I like complicated/realistic plots. Reality is messy. Fiction... usually isn't. Or hard to pull off.

Also: I want to see prince in that too. For... reasons.

Princess is still a failure. Imagine she snap-judged a village wasn't worth saving. And the hero (died) there.
You can justify your mistakes -- why you made them. Doesn't excuse your own failings -- and resulting clusterfsck.
Saying "sorry" won't bring a failed business investment back. And Princess is showing exactly why she should be hated.

"Art can't kill monsters." <- said directly to guy who killed a dragon.

Thinking about it I think I never saw his POV.... only ppl getting shocked by his actions.... damn that would be interesting actually.

There are a lot of holes here in assessment of the Princess but I will keep my mouth shut XD.

Think like this, Leo just said that his sister is too busy and ends up judging too fast, but he is only a 9 yo kid and she is running the country for a while now. There a re things that he doesnt know or doesnt know why.

Btw if u want just a quick idea, she would never abandon a village, but chances are that is not certain she have enough resources to help. I guess I Already said too much. The chapter when they came to Roses has many hints of whats going on.

Group Leader
Maybe, but it's a step in the right direction. It starts with an agreement, and then they can work out any issues from there. It's not like they come from a position of opposition.

Always.

true true, I mean honestly what I thought was the weirdest or maybe saddest pov was SaSa, because she came from Japan so I was never expecting her to be ok with Polygamy. For Her to accept, how much living as a Lamia and the scare of being alone changed her...

Dex-chan lover
Btw a little about the last page about the "special preview", the thing is the sites that use bots to rip us off from our translation here,
Wait I don't get it, do the special previews break the bots or something?

Group Leader
What was the point of making Aya a lamia if we will never see her as a lamia or do lamia things again?
you know what, I totally agree and I kinda wish the Author did t make some convenient shape-shifting that almost never fails.... would add so much to Aya.

In the future there will be rly important aspects related to her Lamia background but mostly her stats and her weakness to cold so its sad.

Action Player Skill has way more spotlight especially from now on.

I think the most important reason is to show she has this shape-shifting skill and she will teach someone but I dont know when, because it should've already happened... but we will see.

One other Aya thing that I don't like so much is the first time she found makoto.
It was wholesome and all but there is a rly changing moment for Aya right. before. She was desperate to get stronger and her lamia mother said that the best way to get stronger is eating human adventurers because they tend to have skills, and you could get those skills if u ate them.

Aya went through a whole dilemma and struggles till she finally decided to eat an adventurer, all for revenge.

Luckily the first victim was going to be Makoto so it stayed as that... but still...

Last edited:
Group Leader
Wait I don't get it, do the special previews break the bots or something?

nono. Its more like the bot sometimes was not uploading the last page, which is usually the credits of thr scanlators right?

Thats why I did this... but sadly aparently they fixed the bot for now lol... no more random lewds for their readers

Dex-chan lover
She mellows out real quick. Like in the next few chapters.
@TetraSky I’m assuming you are talking about the princess and not the other one. But I think the thing that annoys me specifically is just how everything is being handled with her talking zero fault with what she did. Still curious to see how everything turns out though.

Group Leader
@TetraSky I’m assuming you are talking about the princess and not the other one. But I think the thing that annoys me specifically is just how everything is being handled with her talking zero fault with what she did. Still curious to see how everything turns out though.
What I can tell you is that right now is one of the biggest turning points in her life so, one of the biggest changes for her will happen in this arc. There will be another quite soon as well but you will be able to take your conclusions pretty soon... well if you consider around chapter 33-34 soon...

Users who are viewing this thread