Shinju no Nectar - Ch. 43 - The Negotiators

Dex-chan lover
I'm liking this prince so far but the amount of dead flags his raising though.
Color me impressed if he survived this ordeal and found determination to succeed the throne.
So far only vol 2 cover didn't feature girls with Nectar, based on her background I'm hoping the current girl actually have it.

Fed-Kun's army
see, this arc tackles revenge pretty good. unlike TLOU2. which is shit by the way.

Dex-chan lover
7b2qr2ksb0e11.jpg

Dex-chan lover
lol im loving the cheat, Im not grey enfield , Im kai watari. Its the same as Im not batman, Im just bruce wayne

Dex-chan lover
@hkzkthx
You think this is long? Feels like it's shorter than the winter lightning princess arc by far.
I think you only feel that way because you caught up to a monthly manga. This is how it is for monthly manga dude. Get used to it.

@TitanAnteus exactly, i just got up to date with the manga, so prolly now i'm gonna start felling is going slow, but is just because i binge read the past chapters, and yeah the ice queen arc was long af

Wah... I doesn't feel that manga so far away this can reach 40's chapter.. i am salute for you sensei...
In the another story I want see the another summon like mc maybe with personality modern and simply tactical to make suprise the truth is a high chief admiral...

Dex-chan lover
I bet noel also has that nectar she is a princess Of a kingdom loyal to the gods.

Dex-chan lover
Naturally they would bring along Deus Ex Nipples so Kai can suck on them at just the right moment.

Dex-chan lover
Totaly a coincidence she came with them and not like he gonna suck on her boobies later on xD

Dex-chan lover
@MesaOracle
hey, richard has nipples, he's a prince. where's the problem, except for maybe some hair

do what must be done kai

Users who are viewing this thread