Shinju no Nectar - Ch. 47 - A Blade of Light

Dex-chan lover
> Comparing the tits milk on this world and on earth
Earth: Learns how to fight Covid-19 and give immunoboost to baby against it.
This world: All men who taste it turns violent...

Double-page supporter
Damn, labcoat elf was sexy asf, and her eyes made it even hotter.

Fed-Kun's army
this has been my least favorite arc so far, but even then it was still alright

still insane to me that this is the same artist and author who did qwaser
like, yeah, the weird titty-milk superpower stuff is still there, but in this one everything else is good enough that I can ignore the fetishy bits

Dex-chan lover
Imagine thinking this is the end of the arc. Maybe after the next 10 chapters.

is this glasses guy really need a flashback? lol i don't even see him as major villain in this arc
but well, good riddance

Dex-chan lover
The ideas and art are great. Using countless massless beams and a focal point target behind a kinetic shield is mind-blowingly fun.
Translation's also very strong. Really having fun with the flowery and grand speech patterns that come from 1st girl's alter-ego, when compared to her usually meek self. You can feel the haughtiness come through when nobles and villains speak and could see how a second-rate nobody could be verbally seduced by a line like "I make the weak strong and the strong weak," even before the shirt comes off for the 100% seduction success rate.
The storywriting's a bit weak in comparison. This new upgrade just happens to have Light element attacks and high-reflection magic mirrors without any foreshadowing that reverse-trap would produce Light-flavored milk. Or that the Ramiel-lite (NGE) boss would have protection from everything except this specific attack that really only works on a sunny day. And I think the reason behind this whole coup was to pressure the Queen to abdicate the throne and give ruling authority to corrupt military men and the Big Bad Evil Nation while testing Horny Juice? Hard to care why if the reason isn't very powerful.

I'm still a big, big fan. Would recommend to everyone who has a private place to read.

Users who are viewing this thread