Shinju no Nectar - Vol. 16 Ch. 78 - A New Witness

Dex-chan lover
:meguupog: author doesn't delay to compensate for one missing pair of tits by another. Evil tits gone, enter package delivery tits. :angery: oi oi leave granny outta this equation :slap:

Dex-chan lover
some people already guess the maid is actually the grandmother, which is proven in this chapter, thumbs up to those guys
the implication that the grandmother all this time watch someone else posing as his grandson is interesting, more than the elf supremacy that clearly will fall on deaf ear when the whole nation already embrace other race as part of their citizen

Dex-chan lover
anticlimactically even
Well...I mean, everyone here kinda see it coming the moment Doris mess with Doronea.

Also, I think, with or without Doronea's involvement, Kai could still win the trial. Kai got some powerful backing from the royal family and Doris' didn't realize Grey's grandma is actually working in Luca's manor. So, the result kinda pre-determined since the very beginning.

Double-page supporter
:meguupog: author doesn't delay to compensate for one missing pair of tits by another. Evil tits gone, enter package delivery tits. :angery: oi oi leave granny outta this equation :slap:
Since she wasn't killed, I have a feeling Doris and her skilled maid may reappear in a later arc. Honestly hope she doesn't but without any update on her future fate, the possibility is pretty strong.

Dex-chan lover
I hope we get to see Valor freak out when she finds out a portrait of the actual Grey Enfield's face showed up immediately after her case about it got thrown out.

Dex-chan lover
Well this new development involving Sakura's sister and Gray's wife will surely end in a happy family reunion and not a shitshow.... Really wonder if she's been informed of what Gray's been up to...sucking the tits of a bunch of women while in public including her own little sister....

Dex-chan lover
Well...I mean, everyone here kinda see it coming the moment Doris mess with Doronea.

Also, I think, with or without Doronea's involvement, Kai could still win the trial. Kai got some powerful backing from the royal family and Doris' didn't realize Grey's grandma is actually working in Luca's manor. So, the result kinda pre-determined since the very beginning.

Having read their previous work the author has proven pretty willing to have some fairly fucked up things happen to even major heroines so I was flipping 50/50 on whether or not Doronea would actually get raped.

Dex-chan lover
Hey guys sorry I am new to this manga and was interested in starting but hoping to have 2 things answered to save myself some disappointment:

1) Does this manga have actual NTR where the MC gets NTRed and has one of his main girls fucked by another guy? (I am not concerned about some side character getting NTRed)

2) Does this manga have rape, where any of the main girls (basically the MC's harem) gets successfully raped?

I would truly appreciate if anyone can answer those questions for me so that, I can save myself time and avoid this mangaj(if any of the above questions are true)

Dex-chan lover
"If I'm going down you're going with me. You twisted bitch"
damn he's a POS slave dealer but he kinda based tho

Users who are viewing this thread