Shinju no Nectar - Vol. 16 Ch. 78 - A New Witness

Dex-chan lover
Did you even watch the video ? That's not what's happening at all. The person objecting is even different.
That's literally what happens in the video. At around 0:40. The judge even says "you asked the question." when he says "objection, heresay" to his own question. Then he stutters and stumbles about realizing he's an idiot. It's only a 1 minute video dude, it's not that difficult to pay attention.

Dex-chan lover
That smile on Lucas's face pretty much said checkmate. I feel Doris could've won but she got greedy. Plus she challenged royalty so her punishment shouldn't be any shorter than death no?

Dex-chan lover
I knew it.

I should have seen it coming much sooner about the maid, she was too prominent in the past chapters even if it wasn't much.

But you know what... it was an emotional chapter, she clearly accepted Kai as her grandson's successor, and for a guy who has such a problem with self-esteem (even if he has a surprisingly strong core) Kai needed this affirmation from someone like her.

And even if it wasn't the end I imagined, a career and public image execution isn't exactly an easier fate.

And we already have a hint of the next pair of tits, and it is another beautiful pair.

I want to see the High Mother of the Hasas again.

Dex-chan lover
Racism in absolute shambles, you love to see it.

It's sweet to see Kai acknowledged as Grey's successor. Nice to see the next waifu too.

Dex-chan lover
Thank God that was short. Did like Grandma there siding with him. Guess she knew how much shit he went through in Gray's stead?

Dex-chan lover
Yes, what Doronea did is stupid, but what Doris did is even more stupid. Doronea is a princess from another country. If they know Doronea died in Albion, it will sour their diplomatic relationship. In fact, I'm not surprised if Doronea's brother changing side to Dhala and start a war against Albion.
Yeah that hadn't even crossed my mind until you brought it up, yeah her going missing or even dying would have caused a war with her people. But it still does make some sense in the fact her extreme racism and Elf supremacy blinded her to the fact that would even be a problem.

Dex-chan lover
This outcome ... wasn't cathartic enough. For me at least. While is IS good to see the heffer get a bit of comeuppance seeing her suffer the same fate she put other's through would have been MUCH BETTER.

Also, if the new set of tits is Grey's wife does that mean that Kai is technically married already? IDK man, we can't even get our ML to suck on the tiddies outside of the obligatory 'I need the juice so I can get loose' plot point in each arc. I doubt that he would fall for the 'well you ARE my husband right, I demand some D' play. The man is pretty serious about cock blocking himself playing Grey after all.

Dex-chan lover
That's literally what happens in the video. At around 0:40. The judge even says "you asked the question." when he says "objection, heresay" to his own question. Then he stutters and stumbles about realizing he's an idiot. It's only a 1 minute video dude, it's not that difficult to pay attention.
Damn, and then you also ignore the Depp's lawyer also doing the same objection that the video cut off right at the end

Edit: In case you don't care to know. They also found Depp trying to fabricate being abused.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread