Shinju no Nectar - Ch. 83 - Her Feelings for Him

Dex-chan lover
That was an insanely jarring shift. It's almost like the artist wanted to draw fanservice but the plot couldn't fit it, so he just forces it in.
Hopefully this random and completely unnecessary filler doesn't take up too much of next chapter

Dex-chan lover
As I'm reading, enjoying the advancing plot, I had the thought "Wow there's been nothing lewd." That lasted two pages until the girls entered and sudden yuri skinship. Not that I'm complaining, the artist's lewds are fantastic, but it felt shoehorned in

Dex-chan lover
SUPRISE YURI BANG.

Normally I would be pissed seeing Nia with a bruise... but I am impressed the guards only gave her one bruise with what she did, color me a surprise but those guys are really disciplined.

After filling her stomach, putting some meat back, and staying happy by joining the crew, Nia must have recovered a lot of her original strength, because if she can do that to trained guards... or those slavers are secret martial masters or I have no other explanation for how they captured this little spotted tornado.

Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh: gee thanks but don't force one down when so many people. Be gentler. That's what you have genitalia for

Dex-chan lover
SURPRISE YURI! But for real, court intrigues are always interesting to me. I imagine even the lewdness has a deeper meaning.

Dex-chan lover
kick her in the cunt? Dunno if thats the same level of pain for females as it would for males in that area but at the very least it must be disorienting

Users who are viewing this thread