Shinju no Nectar - Vol. 11 Ch. 44 - The Mask Drops

Dex-chan lover
@Misticsan Well can't say i found how the twist was dealt with well done but your points are solid, but truth be told i already had thought of that, i speak about the demands, negotiations are made in the basis of satisfactory conclusion, not always for both sides but it is necessary to be reasonable, the demands made were ridiculous and in no way they would be attended.

I did say many times in the last chapters that i think that the objective of this ploy is to affect the queen's claim on the throne and that Castor noble (is that his name?) probably is in cahoots with Dhala, to me this is the only explanation that makes sense.

Celestia reason was what i was asking myself, if she was a "true" believer of this stupid action or just a pawn way over her head, as it happens she was a pawn and supposedly an "innocent" one, and this is my problem with this development because until now all her appearances she acts like a "true" believer ( which i will admit says much about her ability and strength of character to try and deal with the situation) but it was this delivery of the fact that wasn't satisfactory enough, then she got shot by the glasses fukboi that apparently is completely crazy and things got overly dramatic.

But like i said i still hope for a good conclusion that it is the important thing, all series have their highs and lows and the important thing is how it ends and deal with them, there is still much space for things to go high again.

And thank you for your opinion, i was worried that this comment section would turn in some salty plains but i clearly was wrong.

Now onward for the tiddies new form.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 44 - The Men Who Were Cucked to Death.

Time to drink some ice cold milk in the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
If there is one thing the artist does well, it's drawing profile shots with gorgeous tits.

Dex-chan lover
I mean that she had Ambrosia was the least surprising thing in this entire Atrc.... XD

But i must say the Author despite having sum kind of extrem breast sucking Fetish has Improved a lot since the last manga i read (Seikon no Qwasar) Setting and Story are well better, and the Art did go up a noch too.

I was just about to give Celes the good old
d8f.jpg
But i guess ill hold it back lol. Still a thot though but the prince seems like such a simp that he doesn't care so it works out i guess....Well if shes alive

Fed-Kun's army
@alacaelum
I understand your points and I agree. It would have been much better if the author had shown "Cult Leader Celes" hesitating or having some kind of misgiving. Or alternatively, if "Good Schoolgirl Celes" had been given more space and spotlight beyond some introductions and background references, so that we could have rooted for her BEFORE being revealed as the mastermind. This way was too quick and sloppy.

Nevertheless, all in all, I stand by my first impression and, like you, I hope for a good conclusion to the arc. Shinju no Nectar may not be a masterpiece, but it's one of the most unique Isekai fantasies I've found and I want to explore more of its world.

Bruh. Of course, it’s just so happen that the first girl she met is another Ambrosia girl. I just want this arc to be finished. Don’t really like it since the students are bunch of idiots. Not much action going on, just stupid orgy.

Also kinda feel bad for the female prez, whoring herself so the prince could thrive. Hopefully she’ll be alive somehow, maybe her heart is rare case of right side. That simp guy is very pathetic.

Dex-chan lover
the only thing I took away from this chapter was That was a huge simp

Users who are viewing this thread