Shinju no Nectar - Vol. 12 Ch. 49 - The Empire of Beasts

Double-page supporter
The author sure knows how to start an arc, full set, doubled.

also huh, its Arabic Constantinople in the middle of the desert.

The dwarfs were the Turks in this world so I expected them to have the Constantinople stand in there

Whoa from my middle school until work this chapters going on 49, i want see the same like MC with reiwa strategy in adra, i want see the sister saved by new chara boy (shota) lol

Dex-chan lover
We started with some pretty beautiful fruits presented in the chapter, I am satisfied.

Well, a little scary but it is convenient that they have contact with Dhalani information and they don't know who they are, at least they can start to collect some real information now.

And we have confirmation when this adventure pass, which means that right after Gil helped Kai scouting the fortress in Albion he must have been deployed here.

feels like that ancient fleet Kai picked up from the water tits merfolk will come into play here....

Fed-Kun's army
Less tiddies for a chapter is bad sign... something bad will happen...

Dex-chan lover
> Meanwhile in avalon....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> Chief ALdia...
Hmmm, So we know the next tities huh....

@scorpiowolf sure do hope so, naval warfare happening here would be great, could also showcase an improved Dhala naval army vs ancient naval army. More than anything though, I just want to see Shiera with the gang again lol

Users who are viewing this thread