Shinju no Nectar - Vol. 5 Ch. 20 - Rulers of the Sea

Dex-chan lover
Modern man believes only three gods: science, technology and superior firepower.

Aggregator gang
Except our protagonist has the power of science far superior with the power of the gods. once he fully masters it all and finishes building his foothold, he will fuck shit up.

Dex-chan lover
While I am aware science and technology is an ever changing creature and even medieval cultures experience its gifts. I can't help but feel that someone on the enemy team knows a little too much. Like there's another human in the shadows, with enough charisma to change a country from god fearing to god killing.

Also, I'm waiting for him to get the rest of the elements, then merge them. Which I'm sure Ambersoia merging will become a thing in the near future, at least.

Dex-chan lover
They're still using steam engines but he pulls out a beam pistol?

Dex-chan lover
@FlatPancake
Yes... that is what I implied.

@Ironclad
Exactly this! Last confrontation they were using Sarin Gas, Missiles, and Tanks. When the Dwarves hadn't even heard of welding.
This time it's steam engines, flintlocks, Laser Guns, and what is fundamentally Botox (a poison meant to strengthen the face/body).
I don't doubt there's an isekai trope on the enemy team.

Dex-chan lover
I liked him at first but I'm getting really fucking tired of this fedora-tipping elf and his repetitive speeches. I really hope he kicks the bucket soon.

Dex-chan lover
A laser gun appeared out of nowhere in a medieval-looking world.
@TUSF Yeah, you're right bro.

@depzdai uh... Medieval? They're in a pretty industrial world. Like, comparing it to Earth, its culture is around the early 1900s, right before the Great War.

But yeah, laser out of nowhere is pretty silly, lol

Dex-chan lover
Really? Laser? A fucking laser? Then what, nuclear missiles? Or laser from satellite?

Double-page supporter
What the enemy doesn't know is that Kai is using both divine power AND science.

Fed-Kun's army
I'd have more sympathy for the anti-god guy if he wasn't a total asshat who used the power of science to wreck the lives of hundreds of innocent people (de minimis).

Users who are viewing this thread