Shinju no Nectar - Vol. 7 Ch. 25 - High Mother of the Hasas

Contributor
KIA's still weak to women, but he's starting to grow a hell of a pair.

Dex-chan lover
Kai growth as a character is really good, personally, i don't want him to lose part of shyness but i like for him to gain confidence and him having the insight to see the nuances of those girl actions was really well done.

The last page of him in the field was simply epic.

Dex-chan lover
a 1940s American Engineer, thats one hell of a thing to bring about, with some explanations he could pretty much make wonders.

Double-page supporter
I like Clark, and I’m glad he’s not racist against Japanese, seeing as how he is from WW2

Double-page supporter
For a guy who sucks on random tiddies as a powerup he sure is afraid of women.

Fed-Kun's army
@Magaso
I like Clark, and I’m glad he’s not racist against Japanese, seeing as how he is from WW2

It's interesting to note that he didn't say anything about himself until he confirmed when Kai was from. Why antagonize a potential ally? Literally: while enemies in WWII, Japan and America were allies in WWI.

Again, Shinju no Nectar takes some interesting steps. An American character from the 1940s cheering out loud when our Japanese protagonist tells him that the Allies won WWII? Not something you see every day in manga.

Also, now we have Mongols (excuse me, "Altai") with tanks. This is going to be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread