Shinju no Nectar - Vol. 7 Ch. 25 - High Mother of the Hasas

Dex-chan lover
Kai is such a badass. I love that last panel! Thanks Mangadex for showing me all these awesome titles!

Dex-chan lover
Hm... If the guy was from World War II... then... there's another one.

Someone else made that advanced gun.

Double-page supporter
I now require a side story about Elf-Sasha's stressful day-to-day life.

Anyone else here wondering if the loli can somehow turn into a MILF all of a sudden? Guess we can tell the FBI to calm down? :p

@KrimzonHawka

I'm with you on that theory. He thought they looked similar, and asked if she was a mother or sister, and she slyly didn't affirm any of those. It wouldn't be out of this world to think the leader of a group of infiltrators and assassins would be able to change their appearance.

Dex-chan lover
The guy who'd made a fucking laser gun in some chapter should have been from the future.

Fed-Kun's army
i'm OH SO GLAD the lady is not the loli we were promised last chapter

Fed-Kun's army
So an imperialist bastard got isekai'd? Can I set him on fire already? Also, where's my delicious loli?

Kinda curious what's so special about a gathering of Not!Mongols that half the world has to pay attention to.

Dex-chan lover
@spudcommando The NotMongols of this world is unifying themselves and modernizing their ways of war, they must be numbered
in the hundreds of thousands and are experienced warriors. Now the north of Yashimano is rich with natural resources and the devils of yashimano and the notmongols are interested in that area that at the moment is controlled by the Hasas.

Add to it the fact that they seem to have joined forces with Dhala you can make a rough picture of the intentions of these parts, as to why the devils are joining forces with Dhala when they are a bunch of racists fucktards that don't like anyone of any other race? Well from what we noticed from Dhala has the same ideology about other "weak" races and the end of the age of gods. As to why the notmongols are entering the fray, my guess is as good as anyone, as we don't have any information on that yet.

Hope i helped a little and i know i wasn't very clear but you will have to bear with me a little on my explanation.XD

I'm betting whatever is going down with the Not!Mongols is the setting for the next arc. For a bunch of racist turds, Yashimano seems to have embraced Human tech easily enough, I wonder where Humans fit inside Yashimano's and Dhala's racist ideology.

I'm calling it the redhead elf is going to be next to give him power. I know people will say the loli said it's her but if you reread she never explicitly said it was her. And she's been envying the other chicks in the group wanting to be useful to kai.

Dex-chan lover
I'm betting whatever is going down with the Not!Mongols is the setting for the next arc. For a bunch of racist turds, Yashimano seems to have embraced Human tech easily enough, I wonder where Humans fit inside Yashimano's and Dhala's racist ideology.

'well isn't this useful. good thing it's mine now. keep making them, and you get to live.'

Users who are viewing this thread