Shinka no Mi - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
When I saw the bad luck stat, I instantly remembered the bad luck ring, but the effect was even more than expected. Basically, her negative luck stat was so great, that when she put on the ring of misfortune and her luck rose to ridiculous heights that the ring itself was transformed into a ring of luck. So now, not only do they have a legendary class item that can double anyone's luck any remove any of the wearer's curse, but the girl is also no longer cursed and just has huge luck without having to wear that ring. That's pretty ridiculous. That said, there isn't any reason for her to not keep that ring, as really, with her luck stat, she is the one best suited to wearing it and she can temporarily share it with anyone to remove their curses if necessary.

Dex-chan lover
@Kireato woulda provided more of a laugh if he gave her the necklace first and forgot about the ring like a dip because her luck might have put the total in the negative and multiplied it by 3 so it coulda been far worse

Power Uploader
Lame. That whole resolution was too easy, and the setup was too convenient.

MEH

fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems fuck harems

yuy

wtf each chapter her shirt get shorter or what? or her tits bigger and thats why she doesnt wear the breast protector anymore?
truly a calamity

(Ring of right hand.)
Can’t tell if this is wrong or was used as ‘correct’
Either (Ring on left hand.) or Ring on correct hand.) that is how I see it.

Ps I say things bluntly don’t know how to rephrase nicely.

Banned
... Uh.... why is everyone interpreting the ring's effect differently to me?

Didn't it say it would subtract double the wearer's luck stat?
As such, if it subtracts the entirety of the luck stat and then does so again, it is literally just reversing the luck. 100 - 200 = -100, Or in this case, -200000 - -400000 = 200000

Also I'm really liking her combo of underboob and muscled thighs. Now imagine how much better she'd look with glasses. O'course they'd never put glasses on someone of her appearance. It just never gets put together that way.

Aggregator gang
I just love the faces the mangaka makes in this series XDDD Atria's sulking face is so cute too

SO I went back and looked at the right chapter where he got the ring and it says "It Materialize from the hatred of the treasure box. The Wearer receive minus twice of luck attributes". NO where does it say JACK about removing curses.

Users who are viewing this thread