Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

ed3.gif

Dex-chan lover
Huh, he only fled from the gay dudes instead of beating the shit out of them.

P R O G R E S S I V E

Dex-chan lover
MC seriously needs to create a shield bubble: No sound incomming, no jerks may enter. Just enter the guild, pick up quests, receive rewards and leave again. Well, only the receptionist girl would be ok to speak since she looks somewhat good.

Dex-chan lover
PFFFFFF HAHAHAHAHA dear lord old meme in page 27 but still damn fucking gold good job Artist XD

Dex-chan lover
I LAUGHED SO LOUD AT THAT OLD FUCKING JOKE THAT MY NEIGHBOR HIT THE WALL FOR ME TO STOP
that came out of nowhere, well played author, well played

Dex-chan lover
Being a serious story while having insane elements around is perfectly possible though. His friends seem to be having a serious story after all.

He just took the path less traveled which is clearly less safe and leads to stranger places. If anything i blame the Isekai part for the stuff that seems to come directly from our world and most of these adventurers kinks. They came in contact with Isekai protags the most after all and over time they learn't the ways of perverts.

I mean Jojo's is damn serious but some of the stuff in that is crazy. There are also other stories that work on insane logic but the logic checks out overall.

Dex-chan lover
Elise is the daughter of a marquis? That wouldn't happen to be the Marquis de Sade, would it?

Double-page supporter
Am I the only who think the manga is trying too hard? Got a couple of good giggles and laughs in the first few chapters but this chapter just made me go "Okay, this is going overboard now."

Dex-chan lover
Oh i think this manga is onto a good direction. It was stupid from the start

Fed-Kun's army
You guys remember the mc loves huge gorilla? He fits perfectly in this guild of wierdos

Dex-chan lover
I think MC made the right choice to escape before yaranaika worked on him.
I would have run for my ass.

Dex-chan lover
This guild makes the one in Kono Suba appear relatively well adjusted and wholely respectable.

Users who are viewing this thread