Shinka no Mi

Dex-chan lover
this is a magnificent piece of trash, so i got to keep going

So happy this is getting an update I get it's similar to other shitty isekai's but it's neat to just read another story. Thanks for the updates!

Dex-chan lover
This is the type of trash fire that's hard to look away from, I will follow and read this till the bitter end.

well, i doesnt give the light novel justice ; it's full of tsukkomi and more humor cuz he's so cheated, he can't control properly his own power for exemple. Not the best isekai but funny.

Dex-chan lover
I like this isekai series, it’s stupidly fun and light and the main character is charming in his own way. Follow’d!!!

Aggregator gang
i kinda liked it but....
im really not good with beastiality,she can turn into human but stil..

went in expecting wish fulfillmeny, got some pretty good comedy instead. I'll be following this for a while

Dex-chan lover
@Jesotku
"Demi"....He's saying that, since he knows that her "true form" is that of a huge arse Gorilla, it turns him off. In chapter-5 you even see him kiss her, as a huge arse Gorilla.
And just to needlessly make this topic more complicated, he's saying that he's never going to sleep with anyone in Thailand. :v

Dex-chan lover
@Jesotku
@Solipsist

TLDR
If you consider her an animal then it would be correct in today´s use, As any sexual interaction with any species or race other then humans results in beastiality.
But she is clearly sapient and would not be considerd a beast( still an animal though ) by her intelligence alone.

First off... Do you consider her an animal, and by definition she is one.
She is not actually a Demihuman, She is a "normal" gorilla first and foremost. Even if she have the transformation that makes the status-screen say otherwise. But lets for arguments sake say she is one.
(the MC also have the power to fool the status so it is not a trustworthy sorce anyway. )
The definition of beastiality is to have sexual interactions with a none human animal or "beast" depending on how old definition you use is.
The origin of the word comes from the word beast, witch is different from a normal animal and usually refers to one with lesser intelligence or a brutal deposition.
As she is actually significantly intelligent and is not going around attacking everything she sees, So i would argue it is not fair to call her a beast.
So then the problem becomes, do you consider demihumans like elfs , dwarfs and beastkins animals, (because yes by definition elfs and the like are demihuman too).
I would find it incredibly racist and demeaning to call a race/species as a whole animals that looks, can act and speak like humans , but in all fairness, the scientific definition of animal is so broad that even humans fall under it too, so from that point of view, anything other then a human would result in beastiality by proxy.
( im not going to take religion into this as religion keeps man and animals apart regardless of everything )
so ultimately the question comes down too this, do you give other races the rights as a human beings, even if they themselves are not true humans. Because if you don´t. Then any sexual interaction with any species or race other then humans results in beastiality.
If your answer is no, then you are the reason we have stories where the whole demihuman races are slaves to the much greater human race regardless if they have any beneficial quality like strength / agility witch is common with beastskins or longevity for elves, and i thank you for your contribution to this discussion about what makes us truelly human. Congratulations if you actually read my full rant.

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal
All that was said, was that association of Gorilla == turnoff. And nobody's going to read that.
If you have that much time on your hands, just go to a Philosophy discord and hang out there. You're wasting your time writing up scrolls on this piece of shit manga.

Users who are viewing this thread